Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is a pretty good masque. Very smooth application, gently deep cleanse pores, leaves skin pretty soft. If I were acne ridden I don't think this masque would do the job. I'd have loved this more if I felt it were as deep cleansing as the Queen Mint Julep Mask or the Indian Aztec clay mask (that literally makes my skin throb.... yes, I love it.) Pretty expensive. Scent brings to mind lemon powder with a hint of sugar. Have no intentions of repurchasing.

Wonderful smell,very light feeling on my face,not like the usual products with the clay inside.
Does not dry out the area,gives nice glow and cleans the face.
Nice 10 minutes of relaxing with this mask.

the texture is not what I expected from a mask with kaolin listed as the third ingredient - it is quite liquid, almost runny, not much like my idea of a proper clay mask. but then again, this means you can keep it on for over 15 minutes without it becoming uncomfortably dry or tight. considering all the essential oils and extracts that have gone into this thing, I thought the smell was rather delicate and kind of hard to describe (warm and fuzzy?). it left my face feeling clean, moisturized and comfortable, even though I didn't detect any spectacular effects. I think I might buy this again just because I like Nuxe in general.

ingredients: water, propylene glycol, kaolin, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin, zinc oxide, cetyl alcohol, steareth-7, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, TEA-lauryl sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, borago officinalis seed oil, phenoxyethanol, allantoin, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, PEG-40 castor oil (derivated from ricinus oil), betula alba bark extract, tetrasodium EDTA, citrus dulcis (orange) oil, sodium cetearyl sulfate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, myrtus communis oil, laminaria digitata (algae) extract, origanum majorana leaf oil, citrus limonum (lemon) peel oil, pinus sylvestris leaf extract, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool.

I really like this product. It is very calming and moisturizing. It left my face feeling very fresh, soft and cool. As for the smell, it is very subtle and refreshing.

i actually like the smell of this product, it has that luxurious spa smell in my opinion.
i received a sample of this mask in a swap, and after only one use i was hooked on it so much i had to get a full size. application of the mask is very nice, it has a good texture that is not thick like some masks, and it is very easy to work onto the skin. i leave it on about 15 minutes, and i like that it doesnt tighten up upon drying. it also doesnt strip all of the moisture from my face. i will say that after removing it, i didnt seem to notice much difference except that the smell was still lingering.....however, when i went to put on my makeup the day after i could feel a huge difference, my skin was smoothed out and unclogged, it was amazing, ive never seen such a difference in a mask before. this is my new favorite skin care product, i have combo skin with occassional acne.

I think this purifying mask is above average. It's an non-drying cleansing mask for all skin even sensitive. Other brands' mud cleansing mask like Origins' out of trouble is too drying, draining the moisture out of my face. I can smell the overpowering essential oil scent from this mask but it's ok for me and it fades in 3 min. After 20 min, I rinsed it off. I can tell it can help my clogged pores cleaner and removes some dead skin. I think it's quite similar to the one I'm using now-Guerlain's purifying mask. But I like Guerlain's a bit better because it can spread better than Nuxe and cleanse a bit better in only 5 minutes. Overall, this Nuxe mask is not bad.

Popular Face Skincare Products