Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin type : Normal

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

I have normal skin (neither oily nor dry), sensitive, with a few blemishes. I find this very pleasant to use, love the smell, and it feels like applying cool yoghurt. Doesn't dry my skin out but does seem to bring impurities to the surface. Wish it was cheaper, but would probably repurchase. It's definitely suitable for fairly frequent use, and for skin that usually can't tolerate scent/essential oils like mine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

love, love, love this clay mask. just cos it's non-drying doesn't make it any less effective in absorbing impurities. i was surprised a facial mask could make so much of a difference. the first time i used it, i put it on for 15 mins, removed it, slapped on an old hydrating mask that i have, removed that, didn't quite pay any attention to my skin, went to bed, and woke up the next morning and was surprised. my complexion looked smoother, more refined, pores looked teeny, my face was matte, and yet there was a GLOW. and i swear i even looked a tad lighter (almost like it had a whitening effect). will defi make this part of my skincare routine - twice a week, followed by a hydrating mask. miracle in a jar.

I tried Nuxe products after reading good comments on this site, and I am really impressed so far.
This is a great masque that clears the skin beautifully. The smell is quite herby and fresh. You leave it about 10-15 minutes and rinse it off wiht a sponge or cloth. (combination skin, drier cheeks)
It can replace a exfoliator and it not harsh at all, your skin feels babysoft..... pores and wrinkles are less obvious
Will buy again, defintely HG!!!!

I love this mask for the scent! I agree with the previous reviewer that it has a spa-like scent. After trying a few sample packs, I decided I can't do without it. So I forked out the money for the full sized product. Altogether, I have about ten applications already and I still get wonderful results each time. The calming scent leaves me relaxed and after I wash the mask off, my skin is visibly brighter and clearer. It's great for my normal/combi skin and the hot and humid climate I'm living in. And somehow it helps with the occassional pimples too! Will definitely repurchase.

I bought this mask together with the exfoliator, and unfortunately I don't like either of them. The mask has a very strong lavender scent, which put me off before I'd even applied it. I might have got over that if I felt it was doing anything, but I don't notice a big change after using it. Unlike some other masks, it doesn't dry on the skin, but stays in it's cream formulation. It stung when first applied, but this may be because I applied it after the exfoliator. The stinging did die down after a minute or two. I left it 15 minutes and wiped off with a warm washcloth. My skin looks a little smoother, but the effect doesn't last, as it did with the Caudalie products I used before this. As with the exfoliator, I'll be going back to Caudalie...

Popular Face Skincare Products