Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.7

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Best masque ever...and I have tried a QUITE a number of them. It leaves skin both deeply cleaned and hydrated. It is very gentle and skin is afterwards simply put beautiful. I wish the result would last longer, but alas genetics and large pores, need I say more, lol.

Minor con is a relatively small packaging. A huge con is the price, especially for that amount. It is a reason I dont rebuy as often as I would like.....but I will rebuy it, especially for special occasions. Great product.

The smell is devine, like fresh lemon sugar.. I am now wanting a jar of this.. I only have a sample and I'm using as I write. Creamy and soft texture, not what I expected from a clay. I love it and I haven't even washed it off yet!

I love this mask! It makes me feel like I'm at the spa every time I use it, with its beautiful aroma smell! Unlike most clay masks it doesen't dry it always feels moist which is great for me since I have dry skin. I leave it on for 15 minutes and once I rinse it my skin is just glowing and feels refreshed. I highly recommend!

Popular Face Skincare Products