Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.6

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

love, love, love this clay mask. just cos it's non-drying doesn't make it any less effective in absorbing impurities. i was surprised a facial mask could make so much of a difference. the first time i used it, i put it on for 15 mins, removed it, slapped on an old hydrating mask that i have, removed that, didn't quite pay any attention to my skin, went to bed, and woke up the next morning and was surprised. my complexion looked smoother, more refined, pores looked teeny, my face was matte, and yet there was a GLOW. and i swear i even looked a tad lighter (almost like it had a whitening effect). will defi make this part of my skincare routine - twice a week, followed by a hydrating mask. miracle in a jar.

The smell is devine, like fresh lemon sugar.. I am now wanting a jar of this.. I only have a sample and I'm using as I write. Creamy and soft texture, not what I expected from a clay. I love it and I haven't even washed it off yet!

Wonderful smell,very light feeling on my face,not like the usual products with the clay inside.
Does not dry out the area,gives nice glow and cleans the face.
Nice 10 minutes of relaxing with this mask.

the texture is not what I expected from a mask with kaolin listed as the third ingredient - it is quite liquid, almost runny, not much like my idea of a proper clay mask. but then again, this means you can keep it on for over 15 minutes without it becoming uncomfortably dry or tight. considering all the essential oils and extracts that have gone into this thing, I thought the smell was rather delicate and kind of hard to describe (warm and fuzzy?). it left my face feeling clean, moisturized and comfortable, even though I didn't detect any spectacular effects. I think I might buy this again just because I like Nuxe in general.

ingredients: water, propylene glycol, kaolin, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin, zinc oxide, cetyl alcohol, steareth-7, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, TEA-lauryl sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, borago officinalis seed oil, phenoxyethanol, allantoin, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, PEG-40 castor oil (derivated from ricinus oil), betula alba bark extract, tetrasodium EDTA, citrus dulcis (orange) oil, sodium cetearyl sulfate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, myrtus communis oil, laminaria digitata (algae) extract, origanum majorana leaf oil, citrus limonum (lemon) peel oil, pinus sylvestris leaf extract, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool.

I tried Nuxe products after reading good comments on this site, and I am really impressed so far.
This is a great masque that clears the skin beautifully. The smell is quite herby and fresh. You leave it about 10-15 minutes and rinse it off wiht a sponge or cloth. (combination skin, drier cheeks)
It can replace a exfoliator and it not harsh at all, your skin feels babysoft..... pores and wrinkles are less obvious
Will buy again, defintely HG!!!!

i actually like the smell of this product, it has that luxurious spa smell in my opinion.
i received a sample of this mask in a swap, and after only one use i was hooked on it so much i had to get a full size. application of the mask is very nice, it has a good texture that is not thick like some masks, and it is very easy to work onto the skin. i leave it on about 15 minutes, and i like that it doesnt tighten up upon drying. it also doesnt strip all of the moisture from my face. i will say that after removing it, i didnt seem to notice much difference except that the smell was still lingering.....however, when i went to put on my makeup the day after i could feel a huge difference, my skin was smoothed out and unclogged, it was amazing, ive never seen such a difference in a mask before. this is my new favorite skin care product, i have combo skin with occassional acne.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using Masque Doux Aromatique along with the Masque Frais Hydratant and I have gotten wonderful results. This mask is easy to apply and I like the consistancy as it is not so sticky. After washing off the very first time I noticed a difference in my skin texture. My pores definately were smaller and my face was just smooth with sort of a glow. I must say that my trial of Nuxe products is going wonderful and this line has some really promising & Good products.

Popular Face Skincare Products