Nuxe Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.8

Aqua, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cl 77947/Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearath-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Castor* Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Oil/Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linaloo

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is a pretty good masque. Very smooth application, gently deep cleanse pores, leaves skin pretty soft. If I were acne ridden I don't think this masque would do the job. I'd have loved this more if I felt it were as deep cleansing as the Queen Mint Julep Mask or the Indian Aztec clay mask (that literally makes my skin throb.... yes, I love it.) Pretty expensive. Scent brings to mind lemon powder with a hint of sugar. Have no intentions of repurchasing.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Best masque ever...and I have tried a QUITE a number of them. It leaves skin both deeply cleaned and hydrated. It is very gentle and skin is afterwards simply put beautiful. I wish the result would last longer, but alas genetics and large pores, need I say more, lol.

Minor con is a relatively small packaging. A huge con is the price, especially for that amount. It is a reason I dont rebuy as often as I would like.....but I will rebuy it, especially for special occasions. Great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this clay mask. It leave my skin feeling fresh. Like any other Nuxe products, it feels luxurious and it costs a lot of money. I would go for the cheaper alternatives usually but once in a while, I splurge.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Although its expensive and even though the jar is kinda small, i love love love this mask. its light and fluffy and smells wonderful. it immediately makes and red marks or irritation on my face go down. i dont think it does much for active acne, but its very good at helping heal old pimples and softening the skin at the same time as shrinking pores.
i just wish it wasnt so expensive!

I really like this product. It is very calming and moisturizing. It left my face feeling very fresh, soft and cool. As for the smell, it is very subtle and refreshing.

I bought this mask together with the exfoliator, and unfortunately I don't like either of them. The mask has a very strong lavender scent, which put me off before I'd even applied it. I might have got over that if I felt it was doing anything, but I don't notice a big change after using it. Unlike some other masks, it doesn't dry on the skin, but stays in it's cream formulation. It stung when first applied, but this may be because I applied it after the exfoliator. The stinging did die down after a minute or two. I left it 15 minutes and wiped off with a warm washcloth. My skin looks a little smoother, but the effect doesn't last, as it did with the Caudalie products I used before this. As with the exfoliator, I'll be going back to Caudalie...

Popular Face Skincare Products