Gucci Gucci Rush

Gucci Gucci Rush
Gucci Rush

3.8

on 7/22/2018 4:38:00 PM

One of the best sexy and powerful fragrances out there. A friend if mine recommended it and I just fell in love. Is perfect for a night out and for the day I use just one spritz of this gem because it is quite strong. This is not a scent for the shy. This is bold, loud and very sexy. Also, it last for ages. I use it in the morning and I can still feel it on my hair the next day.

on 1/14/2018 10:06:00 AM

Just purchased this for the 4th time is one of my favourite perfume. You got to be in the mood for it tho. Love it!!

I told my sister to buy this for me though I have never tried the scent. Luckily, this fits me. The scent is very unique and gorgeous. I love love loveee this. I wish it would last a little longer but I will definitely buy this again

on 3/25/2016 4:34:00 PM

Wow! This is an incredibly sexy and unique scent, unlike any other I know. It makes me feel powerful and sensual and flirty. It also has very good staying power. One of my absolute favorites.

Hands down, the sexiest perfume ever.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Longlasting, recognizable bold and sexy that's Gucci Rush. Not a daytime scent, I catagorize this as a seductive sexy going out night time fragrance. Sweet, spicy, bubbelgummy even a little chemical but it all blends well together. The bottle is something different, but don't judge a book by it's cover.

on 2/1/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Time has not diminished my love for Gucci Rush. It was the first perfume I smelled and knew I had to have. I recieved this as a Christmas gift back in '98 or '99. I felt so glamorous and luxurious having a Gucci perfume and reserved my bottle for going out. Reminds me of my late teens and early 20's, and going out to club and shows. Rush was such a departure from sickeningly sweet and girly florals that dominated the late 90's. Some have described this as an oriental. On myself I definitely notice the patchouli and jasmine, both which I have an affinity for today. Great lasting power, there is just something very sexy about this fragrance. Gucci Rush really opened my eyes to what fragrances I liked. I still spritz this from time to time and while the last 15 years have changed it some I still love it. I recently added a new Gucci fragrance to my collection with Gucci Guilty Black.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This scent is warm, spicey, sexy, and long lasting. It is one of the few scents that work well with my chemistry. The packaging is not my favorite but at least the bottle won't shatter.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I wore this in 2000-2003 when I was at the height of my career. I remember being at Smith Barney receiving compliments on it. Of all the 5 senses I think smell is most underrated. I argue that a fragrance brings a flood of memories back
I stopped wearing it not sure why. I have access to an Ulta here no Sephora. I think they finally got a smaller bottle or square I mean if you look at the container. It's tricky. Don't put on too much just really a bit at the neck lasts.
It's Gucci so it's not a bargain. I try it first then decide. It's a floral but has a strong citrus note too. Cheers.

on 9/11/2014 4:24:00 PM