4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

This is the very first Bobbi Brown blush I've ever bought. I'm Asian with light to medium skin so I tend to sway more towards the light pink and light peachy/coral type shades. I actually bought this at a CCO for $12 (cheap right? I was happy. Lol) and it looks like a matte pink shade on the pan (sortof like a baby pink but just a bit brighter). I tried it for the first time today and I am VERY happy with it. I thought it would take a bit more of the product to show some color on my cheeks but I was surprised with how little I needed. It looked like a very natural flushed pink color on my cheeks. And what really surprised me was how long this thing was on my face the entire day WITHOUT any touchups (I even put it in my travel makeup bag thinking I would need to reapply throughout the day, but I didn't!). I applied my makeup today at 6am and as I write this review (10pm) it is still on! Really happy. I will be repurchasing and I might even stock up. =)

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Love this blush. It looks like a bright pink in the pan, but goes on with such a nice pinky glow to the cheeks. It really goes well with my fair skin/blue eyes and blonde hair. It also looks very much like the Pale Pink shade. I hope this makes it into the regular line!

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Great colour for my fair yellow toned skin! Also lasts for a long time for a powder blush.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

2.0

11 years ago

I am a PPP neutral/cool. This looks very bright but is a nice, pink shade. It isn't a favorite color of mine but isn't horrible. It does wear nice and lasts all day. It is a perfect pop of pink color if that is what you are looking for.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

from

12 years ago

Love it, love it. Looks great over the pot rouge in the same shade, though the powder is a little brighter - so it gives a nice pop. NC30+ dark brown hair and eyes....

About reviewer (472 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

12 years ago

This product is HG for me! Looks like a cool, medium cotton candy pink in the pan but gives off that lovely 'in from the cold' flush look when applied. It's very hard to go overboard with this blush and a skunk brush. It doesn't get muddy, stays on a decent amount of time and does not oxidize to a different shade. For reference I am NC25/Asian with yellow undertones. I swapped for this item and I am extremely happy that I did! I would definitely buy this product myself if I ran out!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

This is a bright yet soft pink. It is highly pigmented and has excellent staying power. Makes me looks fresh and awake. A peachy blush looks a bit more natural on me in the summer but this will be a great winter blush. It also looks great any time of year on minimal makeup days.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

from

12 years ago

I got this blush in a swap and it's gorgeous. It's perfect for accenting actually over a more subtle blush but I don't really do that. The shade is like a bluey pink - looks quite bright in the pan but goes on and gives a lovely glow. I honestly can't stand blue pink colours usually, cliniques iced lotus looked terrible on me but this is brighter and cleaner in colour and NOT shimmery, it's not wishy washy....if you get what I mean. I have yellow based pale skin and it gives me a subtle "pow" to the cheeks... :-) makes me look very rosey. This isn't a blush with peach in, it's entirely pink so don't go looking for this to warm you up because it's not that type of blush - you CAN use it over bronzer though and that would work brilliantly! I think this is a very unique colour in my collection, it's LE so I probably won't buy it again, also it will take me so long to use it up, I don't wear it everyday just when I feel like it. The lasting power on this blush is brilliant, it's my first bb powder blush and i'll be looking at others most definitely because they are a doddle to apply and last all day!

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

12 years ago

Love this blush! If BB's Pale Pink is a tad too bright on you than try this one! Same idea just a tad less extreme. I got this in a set so I wasn't even seeking this out as Pale Pink was my HG blush. Tried this out and WOW, it's such a beautiful pale flush for my pale skin. Much more natural looking, great for work!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I thought that Bobbi Brown's Powder Pink pot rouge will be the same shade as the powder version, but it is not. Powder Pink's powder version turned out to be pink with blue undertones, a shade lighter than the Pale Pink powder blush. If you have Pale Pink, you wouldn't be needing this one anymore. I'm not so much into cool pinks, so this one's not something I couldn't live without. I like the pot rouge version better because of its more plummy shade. But nonetheless, this still boasts of the same quality and staying power of Bobbi Brown blushes, so it isn't so bad.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium