China Glaze OMG Collection 2NITE

China Glaze OMG Collection 2NITE
OMG Collection 2NITEOMG Collection 2NITEOMG Collection 2NITEOMG Collection 2NITEOMG Collection 2NITE

4.8

on 12/9/2017 12:53:00 PM

I'm giving this 5 stars, because the linear holographic glitter is stunning.

In the sun it's a nice blue, but inside it's a cool light blue that doesn't really suit me.

But it's beautiful, nice formula, and good wear. No problems, great strong holo.

You just can't find holos as good as China Glaze OMG or the original OPI DS Collection anymore. I guess it's Spectraflair.?

I added 3 photos of my mani in the sun.

on 5/7/2016 3:09:00 AM

Wow! This is so beautiful. Periwinkle holographic polish, which would suit any skin tone. I an used to get compliments for my nails, but with this one, nearly every customer/colleague commented on how pretty it was.

It applies very thinly, but it is easy to build up. I couldn't tell (due to lighting) whether 2 coats gave me perfect coverage, so I applied 3rd coat for good measure. I wore it for 3 days, by the end of which I had one small chip on my thumb (I have peeling nails, so for me 3 days is very good).

I am not sure whether this polish is still for sale anywhere (I bought it from someone who was de stashing), but if you come across this polish, grab it and run to the till.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this blue!! nice strong holo, super fast drying, good coverage in two coats (sometimes one depending on your application!). It looks amazing under layered polishes as well- with the holo just barely peeking through giving it depth- i love it with sally hansens HD laser, it really pops! it does seem to be the holo twin of secret periwinkle, and they look great together.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color!!!! I got into the nail polish game last August, and I was quite disheartened to learn that the OMGs had been discontinued. I was lucky enough to find a mostly full bottle at a salon for $5! this is GORGEOUS and the holo is very strong. I am south Asian, but this particular shade of periwinkle is surprisingly flattering to my warm skin. If I ever find it again at a reasonable price i will definitely get it.

on 4/3/2011 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of the amazing OMG polishes. These are the most beautiful holographic polishes. This one, as others have said, is a light blue with the amazing holographic effect. these polishes apply very well and dry very quickly. I'm so lucky to have this one in my collection

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I am so late on the whole nail polish trend, but I've been getting into holographic nail polishes and IDK and 2nite are my first holo ones. I must say I do like 2nite, but I don't love it as much as IDK. Why? Because it does not really fit with my skintone. I am usually tan with yellow undertone (NC 40-42 in the summer, NC 35 in the winter). I feel like this looks better on cooler skintones, whereas IDK fits better with warmer.
But regardless, it is still a beautiful color and I still wear it and get many compliments. Its this really cute perry winkle color with a STRONG holo - omg, can I just emphasize how blindingly beautiful the holo is on this and IDK?!? I just can't stop staring at my nails whenever I wear these two. I took one lippie off because it chips pretty easily, but it does dry quickly. It's been discontinued, but it's available on evil bay and amazon for semi-decent prices. At the time, I got both at a fair price - no more than 10 bucks. Get it now before the prices increase!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

gorgeous in the sun and most well lit areas, love the linear holographic of this polish and the blue isn't too pale, so I don't end up with corpse hands. too bad this type of holo is hard to come by, I was lucky enough to find this at a nail salon, if I ever find more like this (from the OMG line) I will definitely buy again

on 12/17/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this color. It reminds me of secret periwinkle and I love that color too!

This is the holo version of periwinkle and the holoness of the color is very vibrant. I find this color flattering on everyone. I need to buy a back up of this color.

I use the sandwhich method to ensure the polish doesn't chip too much. base, 2nite, topcoat, 2 nite. top coat, etc

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my favorite holographic nail polish shade! Such a colour, looks so pretty when applied that i can't stop looking at it hahha. This dries fairly quickly, the only thing that sucks for this nail polish is that it chips so easily, mine became all ugly and chipped by the 3rd or 4th day of wear, even though i don't do a lot of manual labour (only washing the dishes)

2NITE is a lovely lighter blue with a lavender tint (almost periwinkle sometimes) in a beautiful linear, smooth holo glow.

I applied Seche Base, 3-4 very very thin coats of 2NITE, and 1 thin watery coat of CND Speedey quickdry topcoat.
All the coats dried quickly, but emphasized any ridges on my nails. The wear is reasonable and similar to the others in the same collection: light tipwear and possibly very tiny nicks at end-of-Day1, medium wear/small chips at end-of-Day2&3. I don't go past medium chips and will change my polish soon afterwards. I do think that if I were to put a thicker topcoat on, the polish would last another day or so.

I usually try to use a ridge-filling base coat (such as NailTek Foundation II) and allow to dry for a few minutes before applying color. The first thin coat usually goes on very streaky. Once I brush the color on, I don't go over the area with another brushstroke until it has dried. Otherwise, there will be a bald spot and dragging and .. general unhappiness. I expect that most holos are like this (except the new Milani holos). SH Magicals definitely are this finicky as well.

I love the OMG collection, I have 4 so far. I hope to own them all one day.

Popular Polishes