China Glaze 2NITE

2NITE2NITE2NITE2NITE2NITE

4.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

In 2008 China Glaze released their much-lusted-after OMG holographic polish collection, and now for it's ten year anniversary they've re-released six out of the original twelve shades as the OMG Flashback collection. I've got a few of their original OMG polishes and think that the strength of the holographic shimmer between the two collections is about the same - such a relief, because the holographic shades from the brand post-OMG have been pretty "meh". 2NITE is a sky blue shade, that is filled with a linear holographic shimmer.

I know that I'm repeating myself a lot in my China Glaze polish reviews, but I've just been having loads of good luck with their formulations recently - they were hit or miss for a while, but the brand is now back on track. The formula for 2NITE is a fantastic one coater if you apply a thicker coat, though I do always recommend (at least) two thinner coats of any polish for a better wear time - but it's nice to know that if you don't have a lot of time to spend on your mani, that this is a good time-saving option. The formula is neither too thick or too thin, has great pigmentation, it is smooth, even and non-streaky to apply, it dries quickly, and I've not experienced any staining, bleeding, or shrinkage [I always wear a basecoat]. In general nail polishes will last me anywhere between two to four days with only minimal wear. But as I'm a self powered wheelchair user I'm tough on my hands and am always catching my nails, so I can't really speak for how long lasting the formula is overall.

on 12/9/2017 12:53:00 PM

I'm giving this 5 stars, because the linear holographic glitter is stunning.

In the sun it's a nice blue, but inside it's a cool light blue that doesn't really suit me.

But it's beautiful, nice formula, and good wear. No problems, great strong holo.

You just can't find holos as good as China Glaze OMG or the original OPI DS Collection anymore. I guess it's Spectraflair.?

I added 3 photos of my mani in the sun.

on 5/7/2016 3:09:00 AM

Wow! This is so beautiful. Periwinkle holographic polish, which would suit any skin tone. I an used to get compliments for my nails, but with this one, nearly every customer/colleague commented on how pretty it was.

It applies very thinly, but it is easy to build up. I couldn't tell (due to lighting) whether 2 coats gave me perfect coverage, so I applied 3rd coat for good measure. I wore it for 3 days, by the end of which I had one small chip on my thumb (I have peeling nails, so for me 3 days is very good).

I am not sure whether this polish is still for sale anywhere (I bought it from someone who was de stashing), but if you come across this polish, grab it and run to the till.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this blue!! nice strong holo, super fast drying, good coverage in two coats (sometimes one depending on your application!). It looks amazing under layered polishes as well- with the holo just barely peeking through giving it depth- i love it with sally hansens HD laser, it really pops! it does seem to be the holo twin of secret periwinkle, and they look great together.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color!!!! I got into the nail polish game last August, and I was quite disheartened to learn that the OMGs had been discontinued. I was lucky enough to find a mostly full bottle at a salon for $5! this is GORGEOUS and the holo is very strong. I am south Asian, but this particular shade of periwinkle is surprisingly flattering to my warm skin. If I ever find it again at a reasonable price i will definitely get it.

on 4/3/2011 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of the amazing OMG polishes. These are the most beautiful holographic polishes. This one, as others have said, is a light blue with the amazing holographic effect. these polishes apply very well and dry very quickly. I'm so lucky to have this one in my collection

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I am so late on the whole nail polish trend, but I've been getting into holographic nail polishes and IDK and 2nite are my first holo ones. I must say I do like 2nite, but I don't love it as much as IDK. Why? Because it does not really fit with my skintone. I am usually tan with yellow undertone (NC 40-42 in the summer, NC 35 in the winter). I feel like this looks better on cooler skintones, whereas IDK fits better with warmer.
But regardless, it is still a beautiful color and I still wear it and get many compliments. Its this really cute perry winkle color with a STRONG holo - omg, can I just emphasize how blindingly beautiful the holo is on this and IDK?!? I just can't stop staring at my nails whenever I wear these two. I took one lippie off because it chips pretty easily, but it does dry quickly. It's been discontinued, but it's available on evil bay and amazon for semi-decent prices. At the time, I got both at a fair price - no more than 10 bucks. Get it now before the prices increase!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

gorgeous in the sun and most well lit areas, love the linear holographic of this polish and the blue isn't too pale, so I don't end up with corpse hands. too bad this type of holo is hard to come by, I was lucky enough to find this at a nail salon, if I ever find more like this (from the OMG line) I will definitely buy again

on 12/17/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this color. It reminds me of secret periwinkle and I love that color too!

This is the holo version of periwinkle and the holoness of the color is very vibrant. I find this color flattering on everyone. I need to buy a back up of this color.

I use the sandwhich method to ensure the polish doesn't chip too much. base, 2nite, topcoat, 2 nite. top coat, etc

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my favorite holographic nail polish shade! Such a colour, looks so pretty when applied that i can't stop looking at it hahha. This dries fairly quickly, the only thing that sucks for this nail polish is that it chips so easily, mine became all ugly and chipped by the 3rd or 4th day of wear, even though i don't do a lot of manual labour (only washing the dishes)

Popular Polishes