MAC Glitter-Reflects Very Pink

No Image

4.2

on 12/29/2011 7:53:00 PM

Not sure why people don't like this.. But I do. Color is very pretty. Dark fuschia with shimmer. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because TKB trading has an identical color to this for SO much less. We're talking a couple of bucks compared to 20... I'll stick w/ TKB.

i took off one lippie because this pigment doesnt adhere on skin as expected (i also have reflects blue which is excellent in adhering). i have to wet my brush with a sealer (mufe eyeseal etc.) to get this to stick properly. other than that this is a very lovely hot pink and i love to top cool toned rink e/s (like milk pigment) with it

on 10/19/2008 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing! I use it nightly in my before work makeup routine(I'm a bartender at a busy club). I use DiorShow pink eyeshadow cream under it and it sticks to that perfectly! I just have to make sure I apply this RIGHT after I put the DiorShow on, while it's still wet. It stays on ALL NIGHT, and my work gets VERY humid, plus I am moving around all nighht and sweating. I always get compliments on this. Definately a night look though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i put this with fix+ to adhere it over eyeshadow its ok i think i was expecting more... but it is gorgeous i use it in lipgloss for a dazzleglass effect :)

It's a gorgeous hot pink color, but does not adhere well to the skin AT ALL. It's almost impossible to get this to stay, even with UDPP under it.

on 1/24/2008 11:25:00 AM

Just like the Blackened Red, Very Pink is true, cool Hot Pink, with maybe just a hint of purple/blue to it but still gorgeous. Don't care for the packaging though.

Popular Other Products