John Frieda brilliant brunette lustrous touch smoothing conditioner

Filtered by hair type : Curly
John Frieda brilliant brunette lustrous touch smoothing conditioner

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this conditioner, as well as its shampoo counterpart. It leaves my curls light, bouncy and incredibly soft without the slightest trace of weight or grease. But the greatest thing is its effect on my hair color. It really does 'reveal shiny brown tones' as promised, as well as some blonde and a little bit of red! They catch the light like crazy with this conditioner, shining like each strand is made of glass. I don't color my hair as I love my natural range of shades. It's beautiful on its own, but with this shampoo and conditioner it is spectacular. (Every woman should have one thing about her that she loves - mine is my hair) I've had people stop me in the grocery store and ask who does my color and what do I use on my hair. No color, no other products, just Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner. Apparently, I'm a walking shampoo ad.

The packaging is really well designed, because the cap is on the bottom already. Gravity assists in getting most of the conditioner out, and then you can unscrew the cap and use water to rinse out every last bit of it. Very efficient and nothing is wasted. Both the shampoo and conditioner are very inexpensive, and perform better than any salon brand I've ever tried. I will continue to use these as long as I can get them. My only concern is it is becoming a little difficult to find them in the drugstore, but they are still easy to obtain online. Bottom line - spectacular value and unrivaled results.

on 7/21/2008 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So on my curly fairly dry hair this was nice. My hair looked fairly glossy and such. If I hadn't already found my HG in Mane n Tail I would probably like this more. But this really didn't help damage much, nothing like my hg conditioner. So this worked in a pinch and made my hair shiny, but I wouldn't replace my other conditioner.