John Frieda brilliant brunette lustrous touch smoothing conditioner

John Frieda brilliant brunette lustrous touch smoothing conditioner

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have dry wavy/curly auburn hair and borrowed my sisters lustrous touch shampoo and conditioner. I am always looking for something that will make my crazy, frizzy, out-of-control hair look nice! Wow this is it! What I noticed after my hair started to dry in a pony tail is that it looks so smooth and shiny with basically zero frizz! I kept touching my hair because it felt amazing! and ofcourse I couldn't stop smelling it because the brilliant brunette line smells freeking great. This line does exactly what it says, adds shine and makes it super smooth. Sounds like this might not be a good product for fine hair as per the other reviews, but if you have dry dull thick hair I think this will be your HG.

on 9/18/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

like the shampoo, eh. did nothing for me personally, not even good enough to be average.

on 10/14/2008 5:14:00 PM

I have fine hair and unfortunately, this conditioner weighs it down and makes my hair limp by the end of the day. I think it would be suited for someone with coarser hair.

on 9/3/2008 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My hair is light reddish brown and I color to cover grays. I've used the Brilliant Brunette line before, and found it drying after a while. But, on a whim I decided to try the Lustrous Touch shampoo & conditioner. This stuff is amazing! My hair is cut in a short bob and is thick, coarse, tends to be dry, and I flat iron daily. This line of products was very hydrating. My hair looked super shiny, glossy, and felt soft and smooth. It straightened very easily and looked healthy and shiny. No frizz, no fried hair. The products may be too heavy for someone with thin hair, and wouldn't be suitable for those with greasy hair. But, for my parched locks, miraculous! I also like the scent - almost a toasted coconut aroma. The shampoo is thick and pearlescent, lathers well, and rinses clean but leaves hair feeling hydrated and not stripped. The conditioner is fairly thick and feels very hydrating. After rinsing, my hair feels silky. This is a great line and I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/31/2008 8:41:00 AM

This conditioner is thick and waxy and doesn't rinse very well. Might be suitable for someone with dry or thicker hair, but didn't work on my fine hair, even though I only used a drop. Would not purchase.

on 1/24/2008 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I don't think this made my hair very shiny, but it softened and conditioned it nicely. It has many of the ingredients of higher-end conditioners. You have to rinse well to get it out, though. Comparable to or better than many salon conditioners. If you have fine hair, it may weigh it down a bit, though.