John Frieda brilliant brunette lustrous touch smoothing conditioner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner. My hair is medium to long, very incredibly thick, straight, and a tiny bit coarse. This conditioner eliminates my frizz and makes my hair very shiny and soft. If your hair is thin, this will probably be too heavy and you should stick with the light reflecting formulas. But if you have thick/coarse hair this is definitely a product to try. Seriously. Do it now.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have straight hair that is a normal texture, but frizzes a lot when it's humid and I find this to be pretty good at smoothing it. Granted, it doesn't completely eliminate my frizz, but I'm sure anything that did would give me hair limper than over cooked spaghetti. But this conditioner does improve my frizz and makes my hair feel incredibly soft so I would recommend it. This stuff is so moisturizing that I usually can't use my normal Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Serum afterwards or else I have greasy hair.

on 4/3/2008 10:54:00 PM

the packaging is uglier than the conditioner. other than that, it smells like its conditioner counterpart. i must say it did nothing to my hair, it didn't make it brighter like the conditioner, and i didn't notice any change. no difference at all.