John Frieda brilliant brunette lustrous touch smoothing conditioner

John Frieda brilliant brunette lustrous touch smoothing conditioner

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have dry wavy/curly auburn hair and borrowed my sisters lustrous touch shampoo and conditioner. I am always looking for something that will make my crazy, frizzy, out-of-control hair look nice! Wow this is it! What I noticed after my hair started to dry in a pony tail is that it looks so smooth and shiny with basically zero frizz! I kept touching my hair because it felt amazing! and ofcourse I couldn't stop smelling it because the brilliant brunette line smells freeking great. This line does exactly what it says, adds shine and makes it super smooth. Sounds like this might not be a good product for fine hair as per the other reviews, but if you have dry dull thick hair I think this will be your HG.

on 9/18/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

like the shampoo, eh. did nothing for me personally, not even good enough to be average.

on 1/12/2009 12:14:00 AM

I was expecting my hair to be silky-soft with this product, which it is not. However, the smell is INCREDIBLE (smells like a perfume my mother used when I was younger), and my hair remains tangle-free all day AND it is quite shiny. I am pretty happy with this conditioner, it gets 4 not 5 simply because its not as silky as I was expecting, and the only reason I said I wont buy this product again is because I want to try the other Brilliant Brunette conditioners.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner. My hair is medium to long, very incredibly thick, straight, and a tiny bit coarse. This conditioner eliminates my frizz and makes my hair very shiny and soft. If your hair is thin, this will probably be too heavy and you should stick with the light reflecting formulas. But if you have thick/coarse hair this is definitely a product to try. Seriously. Do it now.

on 10/14/2008 5:14:00 PM

I have fine hair and unfortunately, this conditioner weighs it down and makes my hair limp by the end of the day. I think it would be suited for someone with coarser hair.

on 7/21/2008 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So on my curly fairly dry hair this was nice. My hair looked fairly glossy and such. If I hadn't already found my HG in Mane n Tail I would probably like this more. But this really didn't help damage much, nothing like my hg conditioner. So this worked in a pinch and made my hair shiny, but I wouldn't replace my other conditioner.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have straight hair that is a normal texture, but frizzes a lot when it's humid and I find this to be pretty good at smoothing it. Granted, it doesn't completely eliminate my frizz, but I'm sure anything that did would give me hair limper than over cooked spaghetti. But this conditioner does improve my frizz and makes my hair feel incredibly soft so I would recommend it. This stuff is so moisturizing that I usually can't use my normal Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Serum afterwards or else I have greasy hair.

on 4/3/2008 10:54:00 PM

the packaging is uglier than the conditioner. other than that, it smells like its conditioner counterpart. i must say it did nothing to my hair, it didn't make it brighter like the conditioner, and i didn't notice any change. no difference at all.