Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Despite all the hype around this product, I was so sure that I would hate it. I tend to go towards matte non-shimmery highlighters like High Beam or creams like Strobe Cream (holla, dry skin). So, a shimmery powder? I assumed that it would be awful.

I. Was. Wrong.

Amber Diamond is incredible for my skin - which is dry, warm-toned and fairly dark. It is soft, subtle and just brightens up my entire face. I use it as a subtle eyeshadow as well. It is amazing, despite its hellish price tag. If you can afford it, go for it. Honestly. It's incredibly buttery, finely milled and soft. Definitely worth it!