Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After hearing all the hype, I just had to run out and purchase this. I had saved for months. And I do have to say - it has a definite place in my makeup wardrobe. It isn't the holy grail highlighter I was hoping for, but Amber Diamond does both highlight my cheeks and hide a few sins.

The particles are a little thicker than I thought they would be yet they don't settle into fine lines and wrinkles. The color would probably be great on skin tones in the NW 20-35 range or the NC 15-38 range. But on me, all that I can see is a slight sparkle when I turn into or out of the light.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I like this mainly because it gives me a nice glow without looking glittery or just over the top. A lot of highlighters hardly show up on my NC40-42 skin and if they do, they look too fake or obvious. This looks very natural on me. It also goes on very smoothly as well. The lasting power could be better considerering the price so I had to take off a point. I would probably rebuy this despite cringing at the price. I have dry and clear skin so I can't comment on whether it emphasizes pores, oily skin, or acne scars.

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Best highlight that I've tried! Gives my cheeks the prettiest sheen. I can't use this everyday though because even with proper cleansing, I still broke out a little where I applied it. Which I usually do if I put anything shimmer on my cheeks.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Beautiful natural sheen! Has five strips of different colors that I like to either mix in or use separately on different areas of the face. So far, my favorite highlighter of life!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond 002 ( 0.35 oz for $44 usd) is a finely milled subtle highlighter. Amber Diamond comes in 5 different shades within the brown Dior signature compact, from a vanilla, a champagne, a dark brown, a medium brown and a light peach. When they swirl together, they creates a soft subtle glowing effect without looking like a disco ball. The shimmers are very fine, it gives the cheek bones a soft understated sheen similar to Guerlain Meteorites. The product size is huge compare to a standard 0.20 oz, so you get 0.15 oz more of the product which will last a couple of years with a daily usage. Amber Diamond is perfect for all skin tones and undertones weather you are fair or deep, this will looks great on you.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a beautiful compact. Comes in a velvety case (no brush). Was $45.00 but I used my $15.00 off Sephora coupon. It IS gorgeous and has very finely milled shimmer. Perfect for the grown woman...BUT, this wasnt spectacular. I didnt get any compliments of, "oh, you look like you have candlelight following you..." or anything. Actually, I dont think anybody even noticed?!! Which brings me to the "No" I would not repurchase. I have the Revlon SkinLights in Gold and it gives the same effect but this is one step up. I just prefer this because powder is easier to apply for me. I DO love it and will keep it even though the price is atrocious but I can see this lasting FOREVER. Great highlighter but will not repurchase. Looking into Kevyn Aucoins Candelight...

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I saw this on Temptalia's website and went to Nordstroms to get it and I am so glad I did. It's the best highlighter you will not be disappointed. I have tried MAC's Shell, Benefit's High Beam, Illamasqua's, etc. Go try it out and you too will be amazed.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I am in love with this highlight! I have macs MSF in shimpagne which is my HG!!! It is the most amazing highlight! So I wasn't sure if I should get this because I didn't know if they were similar. Shimpagne is a bit more chunky, Dior is more finely milled so it a lot better to use during the day. It gives you the most beautiful glow I love this so so so much! This is one of the most expensive highlights I have ever bought but It is well worth it! Pick this one up ladies you won't be disappointed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is by far the most expensive make-up product I have purchased, but I am so glad I did! This is my second powder highlighter and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It just gives you such a beautiful but natural glow and the packaging is like none other. I like that I can get adjust the level of sheen by swirling my brush in all or just a few of the color strips. I tend to use the darker strips on the top of my cheekbones and leave the lighter colors for a brow highlight or the inner corner of my eyes. If I am in rush I just swipe my brush across the palette and I am good to go. This is by far my best purchase this year and plan on using it for as long as it is around, which I hope is for a very long time! By the way, my skin tone falls between tan and dark and I have combo/acne prone skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i luv how this highlighter makes my skin looks ....... amazing .....i'm 32 and it immediately knock of the years ..once i dust this on ..i feel like i'm still only 22
edit : i use it as an eyeshadow too it's just gorgeous ... i guess i won't need / buy any highlighter shadows any time soon