Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Brought this after a bored looking SA told me it would be great on my skin tone. Didnt have time to swatch as I was at work.

Once I tried it I realised you couldnt see it at all on my NC44 skin. Tried desperately to like it but gave up and got rid of it eventually.

NARS albatross is better for darker skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I was originally drawn to this product because of the great reviews on MUA.

At this price, I had high expectations for this product. I wanted it to be smooth and easy to apply powder, I wanted it to be natural, for the coverage to be easily buildable or incredibly sheer . I wanted it to stay on, and I wanted it to look natural. It passed with flying colours!

the colour for me is perfect because it is kind of a golden beige neutral tone. (I range from NC37 to NC42 depending on the time of year) It inexplicably make my skin look smoother and my face look prettier. It does have shimmer, but the shimmer is subtle and faint. Its a very sophisticated shimmer. In the sunlight you can see the shimmer particles so its not for a "no makeup makeup" look. It makes your skin look dramatically better without being dramatic.

Try this on the inner corners of your eyes, your cupid bow, a light dusting on the high point of your cheek bones. You use so little and yet there is so much product.

If you want a sophisticated powder highlighter and you are a medium to tan skin tone, this is a very flattering highlighter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this highlighter! Its so finely milled and the shimmer isn't OTT. Its just awesome glowy, goodness. On my NC45 skin, this looks perfect on my cheekbones, temples, the bridge of my nose and my chin. I look pretty, glowy and with an amazing sheen to my skin, not like a glitterbomb exploded all over my face. This is one of my favorite beauty products and i wholeheartedly recommend.