Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

This is one of the first highlighters I ever bought and I'm so sad that this product has been discontinued. It gives off a beautiful glow and is very buildable. If you want something subtle, use very little and if you want a strong strobing glow, use a heavier hand.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've had Rose Diamond for sometime now and I love it, so I knew I wanted to purchase Amber. It is equally as beautiful and adds a nice glow. It is very finely milled, and wont accentuate pores. They are the best highlighters, and IMO they are worth the more expensive price tag. Great packaging, but they are very fragile. I wouldn't throw it into a bag and go, because they may break. This is a multi-use product because..being VERY fair skinned I can use the lighter strips as a highlighter, and the darker ones as a bronzer. Love this product!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably my favorite beauty product I've ever purchased. It is SO beautiful, such an amazing color complimentary to any skin tone, and it literally makes you glow. You can use the individual shades as eyeshadows, or mix them all together and apply anywhere you would like to highlight. The versatility, gorgeous color, and lasting power make this product totally worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a luxury beauty product that will make them look & feel amazing!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have repurchased several times. I usually use the AmberD in summer --- when my skin is a tinyyy bit deeper in color. I use the Pink in winter when I go back to my friendly ghost status.

I had forgotten to write any review on this.. I am getting old. That said, this does not highlight any fine lines or any oiliness for me (my skin is in it's normal mode now anyway)... but the sheen is glorious. It makes me look alive and awake and brightens the complexion.

I think this would work on most skin tones up to level 4.. but again, you must try it.

I always have a back up for both of the shades.

love

saw youtubers rave about this and all the dior counters near my home were out of stock of it for months until i got my hands on one of these. i was so excited about this because i love highlighters and i saw how versatile it was supposed to be.

sadly i'm a bit disappointed. by no means am i saying this product is of low quality, but i think all the hype about this has sent my expectations too high. maybe i haven't mastered the exact skill to apply this, but it can sometimes appear quite glittery on my skin and be a bit over the top. nevertheless the effect that it gives is gorgeous but i wouldn't wear this to work, just for night outs or very special occasions. i'm grateful that it didn't cost me a fortune.

oh well, every girl has a materialistic side and i'm no exception. the fact that this is often out of stock and the rumors that it's gonna be discontinued still makes me so thrilled to own an amber diamond shimmer powder.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

After trying out all types of highlighters I love this the best. I thought it was just overhyped but I tried it on in Sephora and now I understand! Its sooooo beautiful when I apply this to my cheekbones. I get a gorgeous natural glow. I bought the Amber Diamond as well as the Rose Diamond and I love them equally. Definitely my holy grail highlighters! I highly recommend you go out and buy these now! If not at LEAST try them out!! Its worth every penny and they give you sooo much product that will last a long time!
Also the packaging is just BEAUTIFUL.

HOLY GRAIL HIGHLIGHTER

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

if I ever run out of this product I'd run out to buy it again in a heartbeat! I seriously put off buying this because I figured I just didn't need to shell out the $$$ for something that seems so unnecessary.

what made me cave in was the fact I got it for 20% off at macy's hahaha! I just opened a credit card with them and it came with a 1-day discount deal so I decided this was the perfect time to satisfy my curiosity.

and I love it! dusting a bit on my cheek bones gives me such a beautiful glow. I have combo-acne prone skin and this product doesn't disturb it at all. the smallest strip is an off white color which looks amazing popped right on the brow bone. I believe it's a twin match for nars' albatross. so instead of forking over $30 for one shade of nars product, you're getting much more variety with the dior highlighter.

I've even used it as an eyeshadow to give a kick to my natural everyday makeup when I don't feel like using my matte neutrals.

this guy will last forever which makes me happy knowing that I'm really getting the most for my $$! I'm not tempted to get rose diamond because I already have MAC mineralize skinfinish in blonde.

I doubted this product so much and I'm happy I gave it a chance. it's now a staple for my everyday makeup routine. it really is one of those things were you have to try it before you dismiss it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This highlighter is very subtle and doesn't make my oily skin look oiler.
It just gives my face a nice dimension and it's almost impossible to overdo it even with a heavy hand.

Love it, would repurchase (although I don't ever think I'd run out because this stuff lasts forever)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It took me a while to get this product as I am the one who prefers (or tries!) to use up products before buying a new one, and as I had BeneFit High beam already, I was admiring from afar. My BeneFit was finishing when my husband surprised me with this. And I must say I absolutely love it. It gives subtle light to my skin and makes it look gorgeous!!
I had concern before getting this about the shades, and whether Rose Diamond was more suitable for my skin, but I must say whether you like that bronzey look or not, this doesn't actually give much color just lovely warm sheen, so it works on all skintone. The packaging is classic and luxurious. I think they are a bit heavier than Chanel packaging, but that sure does make them feel more luxurious.

This is the most HE highlighter I own and it's the one I dislike the most. It leaves my cheekbones looking scaly and dry. I don't feel like this is anything special compared to other H/Ls I've tried (i.e. Lorac Spotlight, theBalm Mary Loumanizer). I haven't tried to 'repurpose' it on my eyes because I'm afraid it will give the same effect and I'm not about to rock the scaly-lid look right now.

Sadly this is a bust for me. It's a beautiful compact and looks nice in the pan, but on the face it's just not working for me.