Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

The most gorgeous highlighter ever for olive/indian skin tone. It's not too harsh and gives the perfect 'lit from within glow' and it can also be built up to be more intense without looking frosty. I use it to highlight the brow bone also and it pulls the entire look together. LOVE this and will definitely repurchase it when I run out, which won't be anytime soon. Ref: MUFE HD foundation 153, MAC NC40-42

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I like this mainly because it gives me a nice glow without looking glittery or just over the top. A lot of highlighters hardly show up on my NC40-42 skin and if they do, they look too fake or obvious. This looks very natural on me. It also goes on very smoothly as well. The lasting power could be better considerering the price so I had to take off a point. I would probably rebuy this despite cringing at the price. I have dry and clear skin so I can't comment on whether it emphasizes pores, oily skin, or acne scars.

as much as i want to love this, it does not look good on me. it looks kind of chalky and artificial almost... instead of using this as a highlighter, i utilize it as eye shadow more. the lightest shade as brow bone highlight and other shades on the lid. i have yet found a suitable highlighter for my skin. i have tried lorac spotlight...which did not look good and i own nars albatross, which is too yellowy, shimmery so i am currently not using highlighter and use a light shimmery/ brightening blush towards the top of the cheekbones to give a glowy effect.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this after watching Pixi2woo glowing-bronze tutorial. It gives a beautiful sheen to the skin. I like to use this as highlighter under the brow bone than those regular MAC shadows. Very beautiful, you should get it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I adore this highligher. If you have large pores and tend to get oily, this is the best highlighter for you. I have tried several highlighters from deptartment to drugstore over the years only to be left with chunks of glitter everywhere. Now, this is very expensive ($44 US) for a highlighter but I feel that it is worth every penny. I'm blown away by the high quality of this. This powder is so finely milled and feels silky soft on the skin. You only need one quick swipe to make your whole face radiant so this will last you years. I've had mine for about 2 years now and still plenty left. You won't get obvious glitter with this highlighter. Amber Diamond gives off this soft focus glowing sheen that looks very natural. The color in the pan looks dark but no actual color shows up on my skin. What I get is a veil of a warm candle light glow that makes my sallow olive skin appear bright and fresh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My skin is acting up a lot so till now I couldn't justify getting a more expensive highlighter and opted for drugstore ones that set in my pores, looked weird and somehow made my skin look even worse. But one day, after a particularly bad day, even bad week I thought, why not? And I got it!
Oh, wow! It looks amazing, it is soooo finely milled, it looks like my actual skin is glowing and doesn't emphasize my pores and it never looks garish. I am really happy about this!
But beware glitter/shimmer/shine lovers! This gives a glow that can get to show as microshimmers in the sun but that's it. Some of my friends dislike it and can't understand why I bought it because "it doesn't show up much". It works perfectly for me but I can easily see how some won't like it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Best highlight that I've tried! Gives my cheeks the prettiest sheen. I can't use this everyday though because even with proper cleansing, I still broke out a little where I applied it. Which I usually do if I put anything shimmer on my cheeks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a very fine milled highlighting powder. It has five stripes of color, in various champagne, golden toned shades. It makes a stunning highlight for cheek bones, cuspids bow inner eye corner and brow bone. It also looks lovely used as eye shadow.
The shimmer is so fine, it makes skin look luminous. Good quality product. Good job Dior!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't own many highlighters but this one is wonderful.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I used this prod on my first wedding day (In my culture we have three wedding ceremony days minimum). The other two days i had m/u professionally done. Personally, i thought i looked best that first day, and the pictures turned out pretty too. This has visible glitter though it is finely milled. It photographs really well and is good for special occasions. I prefer Lorac oil free luminizing powder now, for every day; it looks more natural and soft focus but maybe toooo subtle for some. This DIor one also can be usedas e/s!