Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

After trying out all types of highlighters I love this the best. I thought it was just overhyped but I tried it on in Sephora and now I understand! Its sooooo beautiful when I apply this to my cheekbones. I get a gorgeous natural glow. I bought the Amber Diamond as well as the Rose Diamond and I love them equally. Definitely my holy grail highlighters! I highly recommend you go out and buy these now! If not at LEAST try them out!! Its worth every penny and they give you sooo much product that will last a long time!
Also the packaging is just BEAUTIFUL.

HOLY GRAIL HIGHLIGHTER

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have light-medium beige skin and had high hopes after reading fabulous reviews at Sephora. Like another reviewer who stated she couldn't get it to show up unless she layered it on very heavily I have the same issue. When I finally get enough on it looks like I smeared icing on my face. Plus, I have very, very oily skin and truthfully after a couple of hours it's pretty hard to distinguish the oil from this highlighter. If you have medium or dark skin with yellow or olive tones you will probably love this. Unfortunately, it' snot for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm new to highlights so I bought this after seeing numerous reviews on it at Sephora, on Youtube and various blogs that I came upon. I don't think I've discovered its true potential however I do find the product to be as pretty as others have claimed. It does give the applied area a nice sheen without looking too sparkly.

The only negative is the price tag. It's quite expensive but you are getting a lot of product. So I don't think I'll be purchasing it again any time soon...it seems like this purchase is going to last a while!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a huge highlighting person, I do have high beam, soft&gentle, hush, etc but this product really delivers and give you a wonderful glow. I really like applying it with my real techniques contour brush(gold handle). Texture is very fine, smooth, and easily glides on, well worth the splurge!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I saw this on Temptalia's website and went to Nordstroms to get it and I am so glad I did. It's the best highlighter you will not be disappointed. I have tried MAC's Shell, Benefit's High Beam, Illamasqua's, etc. Go try it out and you too will be amazed.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Beautiful bronzer !! not too shimmery. enough said.