Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

The most gorgeous highlighter ever for olive/indian skin tone. It's not too harsh and gives the perfect 'lit from within glow' and it can also be built up to be more intense without looking frosty. I use it to highlight the brow bone also and it pulls the entire look together. LOVE this and will definitely repurchase it when I run out, which won't be anytime soon. Ref: MUFE HD foundation 153, MAC NC40-42

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is liquid gold in my opinion! Best highlighter I have ever used, am not even interested in trying another... It may be expensive but you use so little that it will last forever. I use this every time I do my makeup. Use my Sigma F35 tapered highlighter brush; cheekbones, nose, bam, done! Don't waste your money on anything else. Packaging is beautiful, highest quality of product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

if I ever run out of this product I'd run out to buy it again in a heartbeat! I seriously put off buying this because I figured I just didn't need to shell out the $$$ for something that seems so unnecessary.

what made me cave in was the fact I got it for 20% off at macy's hahaha! I just opened a credit card with them and it came with a 1-day discount deal so I decided this was the perfect time to satisfy my curiosity.

and I love it! dusting a bit on my cheek bones gives me such a beautiful glow. I have combo-acne prone skin and this product doesn't disturb it at all. the smallest strip is an off white color which looks amazing popped right on the brow bone. I believe it's a twin match for nars' albatross. so instead of forking over $30 for one shade of nars product, you're getting much more variety with the dior highlighter.

I've even used it as an eyeshadow to give a kick to my natural everyday makeup when I don't feel like using my matte neutrals.

this guy will last forever which makes me happy knowing that I'm really getting the most for my $$! I'm not tempted to get rose diamond because I already have MAC mineralize skinfinish in blonde.

I doubted this product so much and I'm happy I gave it a chance. it's now a staple for my everyday makeup routine. it really is one of those things were you have to try it before you dismiss it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This highlighter is very subtle and doesn't make my oily skin look oiler.
It just gives my face a nice dimension and it's almost impossible to overdo it even with a heavy hand.

Love it, would repurchase (although I don't ever think I'd run out because this stuff lasts forever)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just bought this about a week ago but I am LOVING it! I have oily skin so I never bought highlighters before, why emphasize something I want to hide? But then I got a foundation that took all glow away, so I had to buy one. This is great!! I am Clinique Alabaster, BE Fair, very pale, pink undertones so I was surprised that the Amber Diamond looked amazing on me! It goes on like a dream and blends so easily onto the skin and lasts a long time (even after a baseball game in st. louis heat)! I have even been using the two darkest colors on my eyes as a base and crease color. It is a great value and will last forever! And it comes in a nice little velvet pouch to add to the luxury feel! I will probably get the Rose Diamond one as well!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My skin is acting up a lot so till now I couldn't justify getting a more expensive highlighter and opted for drugstore ones that set in my pores, looked weird and somehow made my skin look even worse. But one day, after a particularly bad day, even bad week I thought, why not? And I got it!
Oh, wow! It looks amazing, it is soooo finely milled, it looks like my actual skin is glowing and doesn't emphasize my pores and it never looks garish. I am really happy about this!
But beware glitter/shimmer/shine lovers! This gives a glow that can get to show as microshimmers in the sun but that's it. Some of my friends dislike it and can't understand why I bought it because "it doesn't show up much". It works perfectly for me but I can easily see how some won't like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I was originally drawn to this product because of the great reviews on MUA.

At this price, I had high expectations for this product. I wanted it to be smooth and easy to apply powder, I wanted it to be natural, for the coverage to be easily buildable or incredibly sheer . I wanted it to stay on, and I wanted it to look natural. It passed with flying colours!

the colour for me is perfect because it is kind of a golden beige neutral tone. (I range from NC37 to NC42 depending on the time of year) It inexplicably make my skin look smoother and my face look prettier. It does have shimmer, but the shimmer is subtle and faint. Its a very sophisticated shimmer. In the sunlight you can see the shimmer particles so its not for a "no makeup makeup" look. It makes your skin look dramatically better without being dramatic.

Try this on the inner corners of your eyes, your cupid bow, a light dusting on the high point of your cheek bones. You use so little and yet there is so much product.

If you want a sophisticated powder highlighter and you are a medium to tan skin tone, this is a very flattering highlighter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the nicest powder highlight I have tried so far.

It IS somewhat sparkly but its very nice.

I love it as an eyeshadow as well. I love the mirror and the look of it. I also love how sturdy it is- I have dropped it many times and it hasn't crumbled! There is a load of product in this - you will never finish it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Best highlighter ever!! Gives you a incredible glow. Nothing like it out of all the other highlighters I have tried. A lot of product that will last long totally worth it!! Go buy it now!! I am already thinkin about buying backups not that I even made a dent in it!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It took me a while to fall in love with this product. At first I could not really see the difference because I was only looking in my bathroom light. as soon as I go outside or to the local market everyone comments on how great my skin is, and my skin IS NOT GREAT. I recently used this in my boyfriends bathroom that has better lighting and natural light and I can totally see how spectacular this highlighter is. I am so glad I didn't return it because it is the perfect natural highlighter that gives a great golden-esk SHEEN not glitter. Makes my skin look healthy and beautiful. Worth the crazy high price tag, and I can't imagine needing to buy again for another year or two.