Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 – CI 77499 – CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be the makeup grinch but this product so didn't cut it for me. I wanted to like it , in fact I wanted to love it ,but alas I didn't even come close . This highlighter is very subtle and light. I don't feel it truly accentuates the face in the way a highlighter should . I'm going to go ahead and say I regret buying this product and recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing it test it out at sephora before investing .

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only highlighter I own, and probablu always will be. I think the main reason that differentiates it from every other highlighter out there is that it’s very warm-based – most highlighters I have tried have a very artificial pearly white cast to them not to mention a ton of glitter. Thankfully, Amber Diamond is neither, and this is what makes it look so natural on a variety of skin tones. It goes without saying that the powder is so incredibly finely milled, swiping it gently with my fingers feels buttery soft. Amber Diamond contains 5 shimmering shades – they are frosty, but full of micro-shimmer which means once on the skin it results in a natural glowy sheen that never looks like too much, it gives that coveted ‘lit from within’ healthy glow, and makes me look healthy. As I’m medium toned, it gives a very slight hint of golden colour on my cheeks, but it definitely does not darken my complexion, that’s what a bronzer is for after all. Paler skin tones will really love this.

The 5 shimmering shades are; an ivory with golden-yellow frost (very similar to MAC’s Ricepaper), a champagne, tan, bronze and golden peach. When each shade is swirled together, it creates a beautiful warm tan shade. Each shade is semi-opaque with a sheer wash of colour – which is precisely the point – it is actually impossible to overdo Amber Diamond because the powder itself isn’t full of pigment. It just infuses with your skin and will never make you look like a disco ball.

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I had been looking for the best highlighter for few months or maybe a year. I read and heard a lot of reviews about different products such as NARS Albatross, Benefit High beam, Moon beam and MAC cream bases. I even went to the stores , swatched them and didn't like them - They seem to be glittery, then I saw this in MUA Top Picks and I was interested because I had never heard of it so I went to Sephora, swatched it and I kinda liked it, but I had higher hopes because of all the positive reviews here. Well, I've been using it for few weeks now (mainly on the cheekbones) and it's awesome! Thank you, ladies in MUA!
The shimmer is so fine and doesn't show up. It just makes you look "glamorous and glowy". I think this is what they use on models and celebrities. The secret exposed :)
Yes, it's expensive, but it will last you forever. Go and get it.

I love this product! I have tried Nars..and Mac mineralize finishes..and this is the best highlighter of them all. It gives a natural glowing finish and makes me look so radiant! It is the priciesst of all the HL i have tried but it is totally worth it! It comes in a very cute velvet case also..

This shimmer powder looks beautiful on almost anyone's skin tone. I use it to highlight my cheek bones and occasionally I use it right under my brows. The packaging is very, very, weak though. Don't travel with it-- it breaks very easily

Such a great highlighter. It's super, super warm-glowy - but without sparkle. This shade has a peachy/golden/white glow that compliments my NW15 skin. I've noticed that my face looks kind of dull on days that I forget to apply this.