Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My skin is acting up a lot so till now I couldn't justify getting a more expensive highlighter and opted for drugstore ones that set in my pores, looked weird and somehow made my skin look even worse. But one day, after a particularly bad day, even bad week I thought, why not? And I got it!
Oh, wow! It looks amazing, it is soooo finely milled, it looks like my actual skin is glowing and doesn't emphasize my pores and it never looks garish. I am really happy about this!
But beware glitter/shimmer/shine lovers! This gives a glow that can get to show as microshimmers in the sun but that's it. Some of my friends dislike it and can't understand why I bought it because "it doesn't show up much". It works perfectly for me but I can easily see how some won't like it.

I love this product! I have tried Nars..and Mac mineralize finishes..and this is the best highlighter of them all. It gives a natural glowing finish and makes me look so radiant! It is the priciesst of all the HL i have tried but it is totally worth it! It comes in a very cute velvet case also..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Best highlighter ever!! Gives you a incredible glow. Nothing like it out of all the other highlighters I have tried. A lot of product that will last long totally worth it!! Go buy it now!! I am already thinkin about buying backups not that I even made a dent in it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OH MY GOD!!!! I love this product. Amazing. Yes, it is super expensive, but I've found I can use it on my eyes and my face. The darker shades make great lid colours, and the lighter shades make the most amazing tearduct and brow highlight. And my favourite cheek highlight is to mix all the colours together. And I sometimes like to add a little bit over the top of my matte blushes to give them some shine. I would definitely buy this product again and again and again. Although I think it will last me forever so I may not need to.

This shimmer powder looks beautiful on almost anyone's skin tone. I use it to highlight my cheek bones and occasionally I use it right under my brows. The packaging is very, very, weak though. Don't travel with it-- it breaks very easily

Such a great highlighter. It's super, super warm-glowy - but without sparkle. This shade has a peachy/golden/white glow that compliments my NW15 skin. I've noticed that my face looks kind of dull on days that I forget to apply this.

Great spring time shimmer, adds a slight tawny glow. Not as shimmery as bobbi brown shimmer bricks. I prefer the rose diamond, but the two products give a completely different look.