Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have repurchased several times. I usually use the AmberD in summer --- when my skin is a tinyyy bit deeper in color. I use the Pink in winter when I go back to my friendly ghost status.

I had forgotten to write any review on this.. I am getting old. That said, this does not highlight any fine lines or any oiliness for me (my skin is in it's normal mode now anyway)... but the sheen is glorious. It makes me look alive and awake and brightens the complexion.

I think this would work on most skin tones up to level 4.. but again, you must try it.

I always have a back up for both of the shades.

love

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After hearing all the hype, I just had to run out and purchase this. I had saved for months. And I do have to say - it has a definite place in my makeup wardrobe. It isn't the holy grail highlighter I was hoping for, but Amber Diamond does both highlight my cheeks and hide a few sins.

The particles are a little thicker than I thought they would be yet they don't settle into fine lines and wrinkles. The color would probably be great on skin tones in the NW 20-35 range or the NC 15-38 range. But on me, all that I can see is a slight sparkle when I turn into or out of the light.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I have been looking for this all my life! its the most perfect highlighter for my skin, out of all I have tried this one is "the one", it gives a very glow that we all look for from highlighters I am going to put all my other highlighters up for swap now! Amber Diamond was introduced to me by tutorial I was watching on you-tube.OK how can I explain this product, we can start out by saying it is a finish all of its own, almost like a creme to powder finish so it gives a smooth silky application, it is not glittery or chunky in anyway the colors on the palette are all in sequence to the amber like color of a youthful skin, so its like applying a layer of youthful glow, does that make sense? well that is how I can explain it.My skin tone is on the medium to dark side so it works so nice on my skin.I will always keep this on my top ten beauty products.

Lovely, elegant and refined - product, as well as packaging! This is the glow I was looking for! Would definitely purchase again.