Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Love! A must buy. Use it daily as highlighter and eye shadow for a natural look brings out my eyes. Iridescent not sparkly so gives a beautiful glow. Wow. 5 stars. Worth every penny. Beautiful packaging.

This has been on my wish list for a while now so I finally gave in and purchased amber diamond as well as rose diamond. I just love highlighters and own more than 50 easy! This has to be my favourite! The most natural looking can easily be worn during the day and built up for more intense look for the night! Makes my skin look like a doll. Will last forever! So worth the price! Just purchased a back up in case it was ever discontinued lol :) go out and get it, you won't be disappointed.

Although this is a luxury highlighter & you may enjoy using it for that reason, the pros really stop there for me on this one. I found it to be an average highlighter and quite frosty which is not the look I go for since it adds years to my skin which is beginning to age (I'm 39 years old).

Many low end alternatives including Physician's Formula shimmer strip in Vegas strip give a similar affect, and you'll save a bundle. I was hoping for more with this, but for me it didn't live up to its hype.

I have been debating on this product for a while, I was trying to use up some of my other products before making this purchase because it is expensive....but sooooo worth the money. I am in love with this. I was worried that it would be too glittery on me, but it gives the perfect amount of shimmer, not over the top at all. I have only had it for a week but let me tell you, it's so gorgeous on the skin and holds up to just about anything. Last night I had this on when I worked out, I go right after work so no time to take my makeup off, and after an hour long sweatfest, it still looked great. I couldn't believe it!! I am so happy with this product and I would recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

What is a beauty addict's worst nightmare? Falling in love with a product that is...sadly discontinued. That's what happened to me when I discovered the holy grail of highlighters, Dior Poudre shimmer, the universally famous Amber Diamond. I found out that, while it's still available at overseas Dior counters as Sephora US and Nordstrom, it's already been discontinued in best part of Europe but, after a frantic search on line, I was able to order it from Harrods (where else?), the famous London department store.

So now that I've got it, was it worth it?

In a word, yes. It is an incredibly flattering combination of shades ranging from champagne gold to soft golden bronze but what makes it outstanding is the formula. It is a very fined milled pressed powder that creates a natural sheen, never frosty or over the top, highlighting the cheeks with a subtle but definitely there glow. It doesn't darken the skin, don't be fooled, it's not a bronzer or a blush, but leaves a beautiful shimmer with warm undertones. I've been using it everyday for the last couple of weeks and it still looks brandnew, so I'm chauffed with my investment. If you can, snatch it before it's gone forever!

Definitely my HG highlighter. I returned my Hourglass Ambient Lighting and got this instead. This is everything I had hoped the Hourglass would be. It's subtle but I can definitely see the difference when I use it. It gives my face a soft warm glow. Love this!

What an amazing glow this provides. Truthfully, I bought once and returned due the crazy price...but not before I swatched it... and it stayed on my mind and I eventually found myself returning to buy it once again. The shimmer this provides is multi-dimensional, not overdone, just enough to catch a glow from certain angles. Love this and will continue to use up. At lease alot of product for the 44$ pricetag.

Quite a pretty highlighter. However, it is quite sheer. I did find it settled into lines in my face almost emphasizing. I have to be really careful where to apply it. But overall, not a bad product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my first Dior purchase and I was very disappointed. It does give a glow, but it also has quite a bit of glitter. I just don't think glitter looks good as a highlight. I've also tried many different brushes with no luck. I'll just use it as eye shadow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't own many highlighters but this one is wonderful.