Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

This is one of the first highlighters I ever bought and I'm so sad that this product has been discontinued. It gives off a beautiful glow and is very buildable. If you want something subtle, use very little and if you want a strong strobing glow, use a heavier hand.

This is a BEAUTIFUL highlighter, but unfortunately not great for my skintone. I'm fair, with warm undertones and this almost doesn't show up when applied to my cheekbones. I mostly use it as a brow highlight and innercorner (eye) highlighter, works great for that, but on my face it just doesn't show up! I guess this will be PERFECT on girls with tan/dark skin. The staying power isn't very well either, but it works (a couple of hours before fading). It's not too sparkly, it gives a pretty sheen. Gorgeous, but as I said, on my fair skin it just doesn't show up the way it should.

It lasts for ages. Beautiful highlighter, looks gorgeous in photos, really brings out the healthy glow on my skin. Highly shimmery. Suits nicely a little bit taned skin or deeply tanned skin. Unfortunately I once dropped it and the whole powder shattered one the floor into small pieces. It's a little bit pricy, but the effect is really beautiful.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

A really good highlighter! This is one of those highlighters which makes your face glow and look natural without any glitter and overpowering shimmer. It looks really good applied to the top of the cheekbones and on the nosebridge. The downside to this, is that if you use too much, your skin will look dirty. It's not too pigmented, which actually is a good thing, at least I think that. ;) The colours blended together looks really pretty, but I'm currently using only the lightest shades, which looks better on my skin rather then blending them all together. I'm pale with yellow undertones, and it doesn't show up on me as much as it does on people with darker skin (maybe NC30+). I think this matched every skintone well - but it will look better on people with more tan and darker skintone.

PROS
- Looks like natural glow when lightly applied to face.
- Doesn't fade during the day, lasts on my skin for 8 hours and maybe longer.
- Doesn't have shimmer and chunks of glitter in it, just pure glow.

CONS
- Can look dirty on skin if you by accident apply too much.
- Emphasises your acne or scarring A LOT if you apply it to areas where you have a little bit troubled skin.
- Can be quite invisible on the skin when pale.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably my favorite beauty product I've ever purchased. It is SO beautiful, such an amazing color complimentary to any skin tone, and it literally makes you glow. You can use the individual shades as eyeshadows, or mix them all together and apply anywhere you would like to highlight. The versatility, gorgeous color, and lasting power make this product totally worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a luxury beauty product that will make them look & feel amazing!

this is a holy grail product for me.. AMAZING

This product is amazing. So stands out !!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

The most gorgeous highlighter ever for olive/indian skin tone. It's not too harsh and gives the perfect 'lit from within glow' and it can also be built up to be more intense without looking frosty. I use it to highlight the brow bone also and it pulls the entire look together. LOVE this and will definitely repurchase it when I run out, which won't be anytime soon. Ref: MUFE HD foundation 153, MAC NC40-42

I really want to purchase this product so I went to House of Fraser they said they had run out of stock so I tried Boots the lady couldn't find it anywhere and so another colleague then told me that this product has not been discontinued there is a manufacturing problem in France but it has not gone forever so don't worry! I just want to buy this so badly and I can't seem to find any other websites without saying 'out of stock' :(

saw youtubers rave about this and all the dior counters near my home were out of stock of it for months until i got my hands on one of these. i was so excited about this because i love highlighters and i saw how versatile it was supposed to be.

sadly i'm a bit disappointed. by no means am i saying this product is of low quality, but i think all the hype about this has sent my expectations too high. maybe i haven't mastered the exact skill to apply this, but it can sometimes appear quite glittery on my skin and be a bit over the top. nevertheless the effect that it gives is gorgeous but i wouldn't wear this to work, just for night outs or very special occasions. i'm grateful that it didn't cost me a fortune.

oh well, every girl has a materialistic side and i'm no exception. the fact that this is often out of stock and the rumors that it's gonna be discontinued still makes me so thrilled to own an amber diamond shimmer powder.