Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

After trying out all types of highlighters I love this the best. I thought it was just overhyped but I tried it on in Sephora and now I understand! Its sooooo beautiful when I apply this to my cheekbones. I get a gorgeous natural glow. I bought the Amber Diamond as well as the Rose Diamond and I love them equally. Definitely my holy grail highlighters! I highly recommend you go out and buy these now! If not at LEAST try them out!! Its worth every penny and they give you sooo much product that will last a long time!
Also the packaging is just BEAUTIFUL.

HOLY GRAIL HIGHLIGHTER

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Despite all the hype around this product, I was so sure that I would hate it. I tend to go towards matte non-shimmery highlighters like High Beam or creams like Strobe Cream (holla, dry skin). So, a shimmery powder? I assumed that it would be awful.

I. Was. Wrong.

Amber Diamond is incredible for my skin - which is dry, warm-toned and fairly dark. It is soft, subtle and just brightens up my entire face. I use it as a subtle eyeshadow as well. It is amazing, despite its hellish price tag. If you can afford it, go for it. Honestly. It's incredibly buttery, finely milled and soft. Definitely worth it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Lovely packaging, Lovely product. I've wanted this highlighter for ages and finally decided to treat myself to this during the holidays. Its certainly a gorgeous cheek highlight but it does function quite nicely as a subtle eyeshadow palette as well. Its great for travel with the large compact mirror. Although this product is expensive the quality is certainly up to par for the price you pay, its smooth, pigmented and has great lasting power. Although there is nothing incredibly unique about the colour of this product the effective it gives on the skin is unmatched in my opinion.

It is a great highlighter but you can save your money and get a similar results with a drug store product

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Beautiful natural sheen! Has five strips of different colors that I like to either mix in or use separately on different areas of the face. So far, my favorite highlighter of life!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I absolutely adore this product. It gives my skin a healthy glow without making me look oily. The color suits me perfectly as it is flattering on my warm skin (NC25). It is finely milled and looks natural on the skin.

The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 lippies is because of 1. the price (granted, it will last me forever) and 2. it doesn't last all day on me.

This is essentially a highlighter, as opposed to a bronzer, unless you are someone of extremely pale skin tone. I find that this works very well if you want to give yourself a glow or subtle tones and contours on your face. However as i prefer blushes to bronzers and contours i find that i use this palette more for my eyes. The very golden colour and the darkest colour bring out the blue in my eyes and i find that they stay quite well. Over all a product of amazing quality and flexibility.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

oh Amber Diamond,how i love thee! after trying MAC Soft & Gentle MSF,BB Copper Diamond shimmerbrick,cream & liquid highlighters.. i love this the best. after experimenting with this for more than a month, this is def. my HG highlighter atm. man, this stuff made me GLOW. =)

Pros: love this stuff because it's glowy, highlights your cheekbones awesomely,not OTT shimmer like *cough* BB shimmerbrick *cough*
good staying power & not as fragile as MAC MSF. classy packaging & you get lots of products in the compact (10g).. the powder is very finely milled & def. very blendable. the colors work wonderfully together.
one more thing is that the colors are not flat,they have more dimension to it not like other highlighters i have tried.

Cons: the price! expensive imo but worth it.. wish it's cheaper tho..

Colors: there are 5 stripes in Amber Diamond. starting from the left is shimmery ivory (like NARS Albatross), champagne (like MAC Soft & Gentle), tan, bronze & peach. love all the colors! swirled together,it produce a lovely gold w/ champagne or bronze tones highlight hue. *swoon*

Packaging: in a classy midnight blue rectangle compact with 'Dior' written in front of it. i don't think this is safe to bring for travelling tho coz it's fragile..

i wear this very often as it suits my complexion very well. not OTT yet you can see it's glowing naturally on the face. this is a staple in my m/u collec. this is awesome to pair with any blushes & suits all kinds of looks.now, i'll hunt for the Dior Copper Diamond...

Repurchase: yep! ♥

Reference: NC35/40. tan skin w/ yellow or golden tones. dark brown eyes & hair. dry & sensitive skin.