Stila Eye Shadow Quad in Marrakesh

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.7

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Each color is unique and beautiful but it can be difficult to figure out how these colors go together. The textures are great, packaging is great, and each color individually is very beautiful. I am sure to get some miles out of this one and I do not regret purchasing, but I think I wont repurchase only because I like trying new things and there are other new Stila products/palettes I want to try.

Added later: After further use, I will probably buy this again. The colors actually do go together, just refer to their website and they have a tutorial. I especially like the yellow-gold color. It is gorgeous. Glad I bought this.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this palette and the colors are all pretty and I am sure work well together but I am usually not a girl who puts a trio of shadows on my lids. So for that reason alone I won't purchase this again. But I am not a palette girl (like said before) and got this as a gift.

The reason I am reviewing is because of the one color that I have fallen in love with....the warm rose shimmer. If it was a review of that color alone I would have rated this five lippies. It goes on and actually creates a wonderful depth to my lids. Just a few swipes back and forth on my lid with my brush and my lids look great. I also use the light pink shimmer on my brow bone sometimes and it works ok.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love the packaging! Love the shimmer! Love the neutral/earthy/natural shades! Love the texture, pigmentation, everything but the price. $32?!? *runs screaming* I bought it anyway and am pleased. With this quad and Kitten, I'm set for a good many months to come.

Top Rated Eye Shadow