Physiogel - Physiogel Cream

Physiogel - Physiogel Cream

4.1

Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Squalane, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ceramide 3

on 4/23/2016 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Just like what the label says. hypoallergenic. contains no preservatives, perfumes, colourants. non-comedogenic. I have acne marks and been trying to avoid more acne on my face. I've been desperate looking for a great moisturizer that won't make my skin worse. This cream is amazing. It doesn't absorb like almost all creams but moisturizes my skin longer than any other brands. It does not clog my pores and very very gentle. It give the hydration my skin needed although sometimes it makes my skin a bit oily (but not that much, so no big deal).
not too expensive. repurchasing for sure.

I was using Jean d’Aveze Creme Regenerante which i loved but heard that Physiogel cream was really good for the winter months.

At first i was really impressed but now my skin has broken out really badly on my chin.

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

I wanted to like it because it has no fragrance, sensible tube packaging, and contains shea butter and ceramides; however, it is greasy and forms a film over my skin no matter how sparingly I apply the cream. I've resigned myself to using it as eye cream until I run out.

on 2/20/2016 11:25:00 AM

I bought the lotion, which was supposed to be more suitable for oily/combo skin. Even though the consistency is fairly runny, it was still way too thick and rich for me, and I ended up breaking out after using it for awhile. Also, I wouldn't recommend using this under makeup because it causes makeup to slip easily and your face will get pretty shiny after.

I've read that the lotion and cream have worked extremely well for those living in a cool dry climate and with dry skin. Just wish this would've worked for me.

on 2/19/2016 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have dehydrated, clog prone skin with an oily t zone. I have tried LOADS of moisturizers including la mer, (which I really liked but in terms of hydration this is much better) and other high end stuff. this is just perfect! I like to use this underneath my retin-a to buffer (perfect for that!) or on top of aha or bha products. it is not too heavy but gives me a serious amount of hydration. it also seems to calm down my skin if I get the monthly little breakout or if my skin gets rough from the cold berlin winters. wrinkles from dehydration disappear in seconds after I apply this baby and if I have flaky parts on my body from actives or heating it gets rid of it so quickly. I also like to use it under foundation but only if I have time to let it sink in (it can make you look shiny) after I apply it on damp skin. If I don`t have the time I really like MAC strobe cream which hydrates AND gives the "glow from within" look but sometimes (especially during winter time) it isn`t hydrating enough for me. it never clogs me, I can get it at my pharmacy and it isn`t too expensive. I think I am talking about my HG moisturizer here :) try it if you have a similar skin condition to mine!

on 1/21/2016 10:39:00 AM

This is my HOLY GRAIL moisturizer !
Its great for winter and it does what it stated.
I've tried tons of other brands moisturizer and even seen a dermatologist to treat my dry and sensitive ezcema prone skin and it all doesnt works.

I use this as an all in one moisturizer (Body and face)
and it works! It just works.

it does not clog up my pores and doesnt cause any milia seeds under my eye area as well and my skin definitely became more supple nowadays and i even had people that compliment my skin when im going bareface.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

on 10/10/2015 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

great moisturizer. texture is thick white cream and doesnt absorb like almost all creams but provides long lasting moisturization like what the label says. hypoallergenic. contains no preservatives, perfumes, colourants. non-comedogenic. not too expensive. repurchasing for sure.

on 9/30/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My tube says Daily Moisture Therapy Cream. I've been using it for my face in winter. I have sensitive, eczema prone skin. This cream leaves a film on the skin, which I guess is to protect it, but I have other creams that don't do that and are much more moisturising than this is.

on 9/11/2015 11:15:00 PM

Great product. It really does help improve hypersensitive and reactive skin in my case. All dermatologist and high-end moisturizers that I used before this did not have the effects that Physiogel did. After finishing a whole tube (75ml), it's noticeable that my skin is much more tolerant to the changing weathers, sweats and makeup products (especially powdery ones). Definitely makes life much easier and happier when the stinging sensation is gone.

on 6/7/2015 10:49:00 AM

I was looking at other products this Stiefel makes and saw this then noticed the same ingredients as their product I'm using as a daily moisturizer right now called impruv which is also a Stiefel product that I get at shoppers drug mart.. Not sure why they have different packaging or which came first but I love the moisturizer 0 irritation and helps prevent my skin from peeling while I use Stevia-a 0.01% to help treat chin acne and clogged pores.

Update: Stopped using this in the summer and went to Cerave Moisturizing lotion but Will switch back in the winter when I need something heavier.

Update # 2 - Tried switching back but noticed it clogs my pores so I started using a different heavy moisturizer for winter.