Bobbi Brown Pink Flower

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this color with BB's breast cancer set in October 2007. I did not start wearing it until the start of this spring, however. I have a good bit of yellow in my skin, and when I first apply it, it looks frosty, but immediately turns into a pretty shine with very little color in it. I like it a lot. One of the reason's I like Bobbi's products is because it seems like I can wear every color. I read once that every color she has has some sort of brown in it so that everyone can wear it. So far, I found that to be true in the most unexpected colors.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Pink Flower was part of the 2007 BCA lip set, along with Sandwashed Pink lipstick. I absolutely love Pink Flower! It's a beautiful light/medium cool pink lipgloss with lots of silver shimmer. The color isn't too sheer, but isn't super-pigmented, either. It leaves just the right amount of color to let my own lip color shine through. It reminds me somewhat of MAC En Pointe lipglass, which is another of my favorite cool pink lipglosses.

The texture is typical Bobbi Brown-thick and sticky, but super -shiny. I like the texture but I do find that it can be a bit too much goop on my lips sometimes, especially if the tube gets cold. The staying power is excellent, however.

The packaging is fine-I do like the easy-to-carry small tube. I hate the brush, however. This one took a while to finally start to splay, and while it hasn't splayed as badly as some of my other BB lipglosses, it is still quite annoying.

I thought $30 USD was pretty good for the set of lipstick and gloss. I'm not exactly sure how much of it actually went to any BCA research, but I am a sucker for pink lip products. I would absolutely buy it again if it were offered again, or as a separate color.