Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/10/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Since Estee Lauder changed their doublewear foundation so it now looks greyish (i'm nc50 in MAC) and thin on me I have been on a search to find a good foundation. I found it in a dis ount cosmetics store for $14 a bottle. I didn't hold out hope as it seemed thin when I tesed it on the back of my hand but the coclor matched me perfectly so I bought it, expecting to cut my losses if it didn't work. Damn this product is AMAZING. Think Revlon Colorstay medium/full coverage but in more colors. It doesn't make me face look flat. Doesn't oxidize but I would re ommmend that if yiu have dry skin to grease your face well first. It hid my black marks (healing spots) on my face better that any other foundation I own. To check for the white cast I took a photo of myself and WOW, I looked like a model (unlike with Mac). The shade I bought, Soft Toffee 15, is neither red or too yellow. As it was in the discounted stre i'm wondering if it's now been discontinued.

on 2/20/2011 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I randomly walked up to a make up counter and picked up this product and tested it out, IM SO FREAKIN HAPPY I PICKED IT UP. I think this foundation is perfect, it doesn't look like you have on foundation when you're wearing it. My skin feels so soft when I have it on and it looks great. I love it. (I'm soft tan) I will be buying this again, im giving my other foundations away lol