Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 5/1/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I have just finished my first bottle after changing from another liquid brand. This foundation gives a medium coverage and easy to blend, does not smell, does not make my skin break out. It is also reasonably long wearing and blend quite well with any setting powders. The bottle has a nice pump.

on 5/25/2011 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautiful, skin-perfecting foundation! To me, it performs like Armani or Chanel; it's undoubtedly high quality. Intervene lasts on my skin as long as MAC Pro-Longwear, but it doesn't have the flat, matte finish; and Intervene's finish is more flattering and contemporary looking on me. It adds some dimension, yet controls oil. It has a finish that gives a perfected, rather than natural look. Soft Beige is more "neutral" than "warm". I wish there were a couple more shades because Soft Beige is just a little too light, and not warm enough. It has such a beautiful finish on my skin I don't mind tweaking the shade by blending in a bit of other foundation and setting with bronzer or pigmented powder. If I do repurchase, I'll buy Soft Toast. (I'm NC35-37, C4). If you're looking for something to make pores disappear, you must try this foundation! This is what I use for an "airbrushed" look. It isn't as natural-looking as my favorite, Face & Body Makeup, but as long as I keep my other makeup light, it works very well.

on 3/26/2010 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE IT!!!!
my HG foundation!!

I have extremely oily skin so I used A LOT of foundations that could handle my oiliness! The foundations i bought were quite cheap because i never believed in the more expensiv the better concept!
but a lovely pharmacist introduced me to this foundation and i have never looked back!
I found my EXACT match which is very rare because i have a yellow base.

FEW TIPS:
Use a foundation brush...dont use a sponge!! (sponge make s it look a bit cakey)
and definitely less is more...when i caked it on when i used it the first time (like i normally did with my old foundation) i realized that as hours went by, it looked a tiny bit streaky.

I def recommend this foundation!

DISCONTINUED MY COLOUR! :(