Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 30-35
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

1 review

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just love this foundation! I am sooo happy I got this based on the reviews here. Today is just my second day of using but my face looks so pretty with EA Intervene! It looks smooth, healthy, and airbrushed! wow. I totally notice a difference. I don't use concealer with this. It is light and glides on beautifully. I've been applying it with a sponge and smooth out with my fingers esp. around the eye area, but I ordered a foundation brush and can hardly wait to use it. I have normal skin - dry during the winter and bought the Tan color. Just beautiful. Can't imagine getting anything else now! I set it with loose powder and the BE mineral veil. oh and the pump is great too! clean, sanitary, no hassle! and it has anti-aging benefits, spf, couldn't ask for more.