Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 2/26/2015 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am beyond devastated that this product has been discontinued. It is a wonderful foundation with added skin care benefits!
1. The bottle is a pump bottle; very sanitary
2. Application was flawless; medium coverage that seemed to instantly erase any imperfection without looking cakey. Dried as a satin-semi matt finish.
3. NEVER EVER broke me out
4. Did not transfer to clothing
5. Did not settle, separate, or 'sit' on the skin

It is my HG foundation and my last bottle just ran out. They are selling my color on Amazon for like $100. Its really sad. I wish they would bring it back.

on 12/18/2014 10:27:00 AM

Elizabeth Arden - Intervene foundation is a must have foundation I have always suffered with hormonal acne and could not find a perfect foundation until a friend recommended this one. I have repurchased this foundation more than 15 times and can't find anything that comes close to this. It's oil free non-acnegenic and non-comedogenic with SPF 15 it is medium to high coverage and is easy to blend on to the skin covers up blemishes and redness and acne well. In my opinion best foundation and highly recommend this.

on 6/8/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best foundation I've used to date. It was a medium to full coverage but was very soft and natural looking, evening out skin tone. I had lots of compliments on how great my skin looked while wearing it. I applied with a brush for a fuller coverage and just my hands for a more natural look. My colour is soft cream, and I have a neutral/ medium skin tone. It was quite expensive ($70) but I live in New Zealand and most cosmetics are overpriced here! Overall very happy with this foundation.

I got this for 20 bucks an it's originally 50 so I got such a good deal, the packaging is lovely and comes in a box and a really nice bottle :) I have this in soft porcelain, the lightest shade and I have to say this is my new HG, it's creamy and looks matte when you apply it, you don't even need powder! It light and doesn't feel cakey even though it's creamy. Definite re-purchase :)! 10/10

on 5/25/2011 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautiful, skin-perfecting foundation! To me, it performs like Armani or Chanel; it's undoubtedly high quality. Intervene lasts on my skin as long as MAC Pro-Longwear, but it doesn't have the flat, matte finish; and Intervene's finish is more flattering and contemporary looking on me. It adds some dimension, yet controls oil. It has a finish that gives a perfected, rather than natural look. Soft Beige is more "neutral" than "warm". I wish there were a couple more shades because Soft Beige is just a little too light, and not warm enough. It has such a beautiful finish on my skin I don't mind tweaking the shade by blending in a bit of other foundation and setting with bronzer or pigmented powder. If I do repurchase, I'll buy Soft Toast. (I'm NC35-37, C4). If you're looking for something to make pores disappear, you must try this foundation! This is what I use for an "airbrushed" look. It isn't as natural-looking as my favorite, Face & Body Makeup, but as long as I keep my other makeup light, it works very well.

on 3/24/2011 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I am so happy I tried this! It's my new HG. I have it in soft porcelain and it's perfect match for my fair skin. Very creamy, the application is very easy. I love this on my skin, because it's very light, no mask at all. No problem with my oily T-zone! The skin looks so flawless! I recommend to anyone, beucase it's not expensive and definitely worth trying! I will repurchase.

on 12/23/2009 3:10:00 PM

This foundation will settle in fine lines and wrinkles making them more visible. Very drying-even on normal skin. Ladies-especially older with mature skin-avoid this and save your money. The best foundation for mature skin is Color Recapture from Olay. I know I've tried them all. This is the worst foundation I've ever used, period.

this product wasnt bad, care must be taken to apply it correctly, the moisturiser and primer is a must, also it can end up looking shiny after a while so a powder over may be a good idea. or blotting papers.
it wasnt the best foundation iv tried but it was better than most, the coverage it quite good.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Wow. i could not believe my eyes! The best face lift i have had in months!
To be honest, when I tried this foundation on my wrist I had doubts (yeah I know this is a wrong spot but what are you gonna do when you are in the store and you are already made up? where do you try new foundations?? on your hands and wrists... we all do that!).
I said, seeing it on my wrist I was not 100% convinced as I found the texture weird, it was super runny and it took forever to blend and to dry when applied. I was scared that it would look greasy and took forever to dry of my face as well.
However, in the end i bought it as it had a very good price, like 25 Euros (other foundations are soo expensive! you can't get anything like Dior or Chanel or Lancome for less than 41 Euros!!) and I am always in the life-long quest of finding the new HG foundation.
So I bought it in shade Soft Sand 05, has a neutral tone (so it is neither yellow nor pinky); this shade is darker than my usual foundation shade, but I am still quite tanned and this suits my tanned tone now (matching the neck/body tan).
Application: smooth, it is a tad runny, but it spreads evenly, melts into skin and yeah, it covers everything with just one layer!!!
I have brown spots (melasma) and I applied a drop more on the damn spots, and *magic* everything was concealed (=no concealer needed!!).
What I got: an Extremely smooth, younger looking face! A real face lift. I was amazed.
Fixed it with my usual loose powder.
The result is matte but NOT flat (your skin looks natural but not dewy, but I do not go for the dewy look, prefer matte) and really long staying; no need to blot until midday, which is the average/good performance for a foundation on me (I have a shining T-zone in summer that is always to be blotted & powdered during the day).
I am really impressed wiht this foundation; I am going to buy it in a lighter shade to match my winter skintone. LOVE!

on 4/25/2009 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had a hard time with this. I loved the pump applicator. It took me 2-3 pumps to cover my face, and it was medium to light at best. This didn't cover anything. I wore it for about a week before I could and finally could put my finger on what I didn't like. It looked natural--- had the lightest shade, shell, and it lasted all day. But, I had to blot, and it accentuated every dry spot and pore on my face. It did nothing to improve my face and no smoothing effect, I looked better without makeup than with this. As mentioned already, this also had a drying effect. It was like double wear makeup --but a higher quality and a more natural look.
EDIT: I've been using this more in the summer. I put it on with my fingers, and I don't put any powder on top of this. it ends up looking more natural. doesn't oxidize, and hasn't been drying me out yet. i like that it has sunscreen. soft sunbeige is a better match, though might be too dark. shell is too pink. i think this could be good makeup if you get the right match. not sure i have the right match. shiseido liquid still the best i've found. not sure i would repurchase because it exaggerates all the dry areas on your face.