Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 30-35
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

2.0

1 review

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 3/11/2008 12:57:00 PM

As with everyone, I was sucked in at the EA counter for the upcoming GWP event. Since I was still looking for the perfect foundation being after two years of searching, I was glad to try EA new Intervene foundation. Hmmmm...I was very impressed with the application at the EA counter. I was given a sample and have been using it ever since. I have finally found the foundation I was searching for. It glides on so well with a matte finish all day long. Really....minimal to no touch up is required during the day. I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I dont get any break outs from this product!!!!! Will update should my review changes on this product.UPDATE: I had to stop use for it made my pores seem large or maybe the foundation was not an exact match for me; therefore, it was settling in my pores. Eventhough I love the texture it was a bit too drying for me during the day. I feel as though my cheeks were extremely dry. As noted in on of the reviews, you will need to moistures very well prior to applying this foundation. I wish this was the one for my as previously mentioned....Hmm now I am on the search once again... Current trying the new stick my prescriptives....let's see how long it will last!