Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 30-35
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 8/24/2012 3:10:00 PM

This is the best foundation i have ever tried. It stay put the hole day and it just look like a perfect skin. No shine no grease just amazing. Try it!

I am 33 yrs old and after 30 my skin changed. Nothing covered without looking all caked. This product is the bomb! I absolutely love it. I had 2 photo shoots and in one I was wearing I think age rewind and in the other I was wearing Intervene. I couldn't believe the difference! The coverage was great and long lasting and cake free. When I showed my friends, one said, "Wow this looks like you (the pic using Interevine), and this could be your mother (the one using age rewind)!" That's how big the difference was. So far it's the best foundation I've ever used. The Flawless Finish is ok too, but I think Intervene the ultimate best!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I read some good reviews of this on another cosmetic site and decided to try it. The first day I tried it I liked the coverage and finish well enough. It actually reminded me a little of the discontinued Air Wear by Loreal which was one of my all time favorite drugstore brands. It is a bit more matte than what I normally use and I needed to really blend it. You will definitely want to moisturize well before using this because it will be hard to blend otherwise. It's even better to start blending it when there is still some "slip" to your face before your moisturizer is dry. I found this out because I applied it after my moisturizer had soaked in and the consistency was almost too dry to get a natural finish. After using this for a few days I did start getting a few pimples here and there so I have stopped using it for a little while and will give it another shot. For me there is nothing remarkable about this foundation, so I will keep on my seemingly never-ending search for one that is.