Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

bought it online from strawberrynet when it was on sale. bought a wrong colour tone. regret. way way too dark for me. apart from the colour.. i like everything about it. nothing wrong. good texture. good coverage. it doesnt cause acne. not sticky not greasy ... very light texture but good coverage.

on 8/25/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for 11 off the website fragrance direct it arrived after 2 days I bought the shade soft sunbeige I'm a nc15-20 and I thought it would be too dark but it's a pretty good match its super blend able feels amazing on the skin considering its full coverage I can't even feel it and it doesn't look cakey at all it dries to a satin Matte finish lasts all day there is nothing negative I can say about this foundation and I will repurchase when I run out

on 6/8/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the best foundation I've used to date. It was a medium to full coverage but was very soft and natural looking, evening out skin tone. I had lots of compliments on how great my skin looked while wearing it. I applied with a brush for a fuller coverage and just my hands for a more natural look. My colour is soft cream, and I have a neutral/ medium skin tone. It was quite expensive ($70) but I live in New Zealand and most cosmetics are overpriced here! Overall very happy with this foundation.

This foundation leaves a very matt finish. It has a high coverage. I find it too much for me but if you want a good coverage then you will like this. I bought the soft bronze, it was a little dark for my medium Asian skin. The tone was perfect unlike most others which I find goes too pink for me. It goes on duty well and evenly using a foundation brush. I found that it looked aging because it looked too heavy on me.

on 1/10/2013 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I thought I would try this because I wanted something with a little more coverage,because I read they had changed my favorite BB foundation.It was fine when it was applied in the store but after using it for about a week the color has changed and looks darker. It also feels very dry on my skin,and makes me look older and has a wierd smell.I'm planning on returning this.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this as a freebie when i worked at Ulta in the color 02 Soft Shell, which just happened to match my winter pale skin perfectly. This is an over all great foundation... i'm a bit oily sometimes and this didn't emphasize that at all. It didn't dry me out either, it just stayed normal. Only thing i dont like is that I can feel it on my face, and it takes a lot to build it up. The only reason i wouldn't re-buy is because i wouldnt be able to afford it, i think its $38, but when you get it for free... hey now lol.

on 9/21/2009 7:40:00 PM

This was my first HE foundation after having used Maybelline for years and realising the colour I used doesn't match me!! >.<

Great colour match (Soft Toast - I am an Asian NC40), not too greasy, good coverage. Lasts a reasonably long time, bearing in mind I did not use powder to set it in at the time. Love the pump that comes with it. Had it not for the SA I probably wouldn't have considered EA, I always thought of it as an old-lady brand, but it is good quality foundation that I found ok to work with using hands. (I am too lazy to use a brush.) And I did not get break outs from this.

I have moved on to try other fd's now, and I wouldn't go as far as calling it my HG foundation, but if I am stuck I know I can go back to this.

on 3/11/2008 12:57:00 PM

As with everyone, I was sucked in at the EA counter for the upcoming GWP event. Since I was still looking for the perfect foundation being after two years of searching, I was glad to try EA new Intervene foundation. Hmmmm...I was very impressed with the application at the EA counter. I was given a sample and have been using it ever since. I have finally found the foundation I was searching for. It glides on so well with a matte finish all day long. Really....minimal to no touch up is required during the day. I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I dont get any break outs from this product!!!!! Will update should my review changes on this product.UPDATE: I had to stop use for it made my pores seem large or maybe the foundation was not an exact match for me; therefore, it was settling in my pores. Eventhough I love the texture it was a bit too drying for me during the day. I feel as though my cheeks were extremely dry. As noted in on of the reviews, you will need to moistures very well prior to applying this foundation. I wish this was the one for my as previously mentioned....Hmm now I am on the search once again... Current trying the new stick my prescriptives....let's see how long it will last!

I am really loving this foundation. My skin looked really good at the end of the day. It gives my skin a nice flawless look. The only trouble I am having is getting the right color since I live in California and they have taken most of the Elizabeth Arden cosmetic counters out of nearly every dept. store In Orange County. I talked to the corporate office and they said there wasn't much of a market here for this line here. I found this very strange. I hope I get the right color and it is not too much of a hassle exchanging this from ElizabethArden.com.

on 3/4/2008 9:38:00 AM

I bought this hoping for a great foundation. I was so disappointed. The color was fine, but I had a problem with it lasting through the day. I have had much better luck with EL Resilience Cream Foundation in the compact. Excellent buildable coverage that lasted all day for me. Wished this worked better for me