Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 10/15/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG foundation! I love the packaging for some reason a lot of foundations don't have a pump, so I was glad this one does. Provides a nice medium to full coverage. It lasts all day, and every time I wear it I always get told how nice my skin looks. Makes you looked airbrushed! Defiantly will repurchase again, and again.

I got this for 20 bucks an it's originally 50 so I got such a good deal, the packaging is lovely and comes in a box and a really nice bottle :) I have this in soft porcelain, the lightest shade and I have to say this is my new HG, it's creamy and looks matte when you apply it, you don't even need powder! It light and doesn't feel cakey even though it's creamy. Definite re-purchase :)! 10/10

on 9/28/2011 10:33:00 AM

First thing I'm going to say is that the woman manning the counter matched my skin-tone VERY poorly. I ended up paying quite a bit for a foundation that is too dark for me. However, I'm keeping it because in the summer with a tan I think it will be the perfect match.

I use this specific foundation with L'Oreal Studio Secrets primer and my BB foundation brush, and it glides on. Its very blendable, and the thing I liked most about it is the ability to build up the coverage. Sometimes I want very light coverage, and sometimes (often) I really do need something a bit more 'there'. However the finish is quite matte on my skin, I'm absolutely in love with the dewy look, so I do tend to either mix a bit of High Beam in with it before applying, or highlight when I'm finished. I dont generally need to conceal too much after I've finished my base which is always a winner with me. This foundation doesnt clog my pores or make me breakout at all, but I dont generally have issue skin (unless using Dramatically Different Moisturiser Lotion!!!)
I just wish I'd had the correct shade to start with, and for me the finish it a bit too matte... But with a highlighter this is a excellent all-rounder foundation (:

on 6/6/2010 7:52:00 AM

HG!!!! This is the best foundation I've ever tried. Great coverage, very light, it doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't emphasize dry patches, doesn't make my oily t-zone shiny, lasts all day. it's perfect.

edit: taking two lippies off because I realized it does make me oily and doesn't last very long

on 5/6/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. I received a sample of this as a GWP in soft cameo which is WAY too dark for me so I didn't know what I was going to do with it. I decided that instead of throwing it out I would mix it with equal parts of my facial moisturizer and use it that way... well OMG boys and girls I couldn't believe it, flawless, oilfree perfection all day. Plus, because I cut it with moisturizer it totally worked for my skintone!

If you are having a good skin day and just need something to even and matte your face then make yourself a TM with this and you will be in love like me. I just set it with a translucent powder and voila! In fact, I am going to buy a full size in soft cameo because this is working so well for me. For the record, I mix it with Biore pore minimizing moisturizer with spf 15. I took one lippie off because of the price.

on 3/15/2008 10:41:00 AM

I LOVE this foundation!! I bought after reviews on here and am so glad that I did!! I wanted a foundation that looked natural, covered my occasional acne flare ups and didn't turn into a grease pit after an hour on my oily skin...and this is it!

The texture is fab (liquid and doesn't feel thick) but it goes onto the skin amazingly and blends like a dream! The best bit is that it doesn't feel like I have foundation on, but the coverage is good. I put on one layer and then extra over my problem areas, but it doesn't feel heavy on my skin...feels like there is nothing there! Makes my skin look healthy and stays matte for most of the day (helps if you set it with powder). Would totally recommend this foundation!

*EDIT* Found that after a while it looked a bit TOO matte and a bit mask like on the areas that i put on extra coverage. However, is still a good foundation, but not quite my HG yet