Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 5/1/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I have just finished my first bottle after changing from another liquid brand. This foundation gives a medium coverage and easy to blend, does not smell, does not make my skin break out. It is also reasonably long wearing and blend quite well with any setting powders. The bottle has a nice pump.

on 3/6/2013 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It is a great foundation, gives a semi-matte finish, the coverage is medium. I apply it with a sponge, it blends easily and gives a very natural result. The staying power is really good as well and it is not cakey at all. I only need a pump for my entire face, so a little lasts long for me. My HG, I recommend!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was looking for a foundation that would have medium to full coverage and had sunscreen (since I am so very bad at remembering to apply sunscreen) I found this to be a very good foundation for me and matched my skintone rather well. In the summer months though, it seemed to be a tad too pink and I would have to remember to blend it down so it would match me better.

I found it lighter than the mac foundation I tried (though I do not remember which one that was... it was a liquid and the girl gave me the wrong undertone)

This foundation did not dry out my skin or make me oily or break out.

on 3/24/2011 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I am so happy I tried this! It's my new HG. I have it in soft porcelain and it's perfect match for my fair skin. Very creamy, the application is very easy. I love this on my skin, because it's very light, no mask at all. No problem with my oily T-zone! The skin looks so flawless! I recommend to anyone, beucase it's not expensive and definitely worth trying! I will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is no better than any drugstore foundation. The shades were way too dark for me, offered no coverage and didn't look natural at all. Before I bought this I was using L'oreal infallible foundation and immediately switched back to it when I finished it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation! Being a male it is hard to get something that makes the texture of your skin nice, This was perfect for it!
i love that it is 100% oil free and does not clog pores. I got this foundation in Soft beige and at first i thought it was too pale but i soon realised it was just that the other foundations i had been using were a lot darker/too dark. It takes me 1-2 pumps to cover my face and i would considder it medium coverage but definitely buildable. The product has no weird smell (Like Lancome!) and it goes on beautifully. It lasts the whole day for me without touchups unless i i go out at night i'll use maybe another half pump just where i need it. This is a great, great product and i really reccomend!

on 9/21/2009 7:40:00 PM

This was my first HE foundation after having used Maybelline for years and realising the colour I used doesn't match me!! >.<

Great colour match (Soft Toast - I am an Asian NC40), not too greasy, good coverage. Lasts a reasonably long time, bearing in mind I did not use powder to set it in at the time. Love the pump that comes with it. Had it not for the SA I probably wouldn't have considered EA, I always thought of it as an old-lady brand, but it is good quality foundation that I found ok to work with using hands. (I am too lazy to use a brush.) And I did not get break outs from this.

I have moved on to try other fd's now, and I wouldn't go as far as calling it my HG foundation, but if I am stuck I know I can go back to this.

on 6/29/2009 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am not a big fan of liquid foundations but do tend to wear them for special occasions. The colour Soft Sunbeige is the perfect colour match for my NC20-25 asian skintone!! I love the fact that it's lightweight yet provides great coverage and doesn't feel masky nor does it become chalky. In fact, my skin looks radiant and very natural. Plus it's very long lasting!! I also love the pump bottle and one pump is more than enough to cover my face. I usually apply this with my fingertips as it provides more coverage with a natural look. Definite repurchase. EDIT: Noticed that whenever I wear this I get little fleshy bumps. Stopped using it due to this reaction.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I read some good reviews of this on another cosmetic site and decided to try it. The first day I tried it I liked the coverage and finish well enough. It actually reminded me a little of the discontinued Air Wear by Loreal which was one of my all time favorite drugstore brands. It is a bit more matte than what I normally use and I needed to really blend it. You will definitely want to moisturize well before using this because it will be hard to blend otherwise. It's even better to start blending it when there is still some "slip" to your face before your moisturizer is dry. I found this out because I applied it after my moisturizer had soaked in and the consistency was almost too dry to get a natural finish. After using this for a few days I did start getting a few pimples here and there so I have stopped using it for a little while and will give it another shot. For me there is nothing remarkable about this foundation, so I will keep on my seemingly never-ending search for one that is.

on 2/27/2008 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I checked the MUA top picks on foundation from time to time. Yesterday I noticed this item from EA suddenly popped up from nowhere, I was never interested in the EA stuff, but did some searching on the net & headed to the store. I am NC 30, GA 5.5, LM #4, I was tossing between the soft sunbeige 03 and the darker shade, which is soft beige. These are the 2 shades that looks yellow, those in between has some pink/peach to it. I bought the sunbeige, which is just a smidge lighter, but this fdn is forgiving & I usually put one thin even layer on. Unlike theatrical makeup, I don't believe in building the coverage with fdn, I will go over with concealer for spot coverage.
This fdn is every bit comparable to GA MSF, love the pump feature on both, I like the package better in EA better. One little tip of mind when shopping on fdn: since the undertone is most most important to me ie. be it yellow, pink/peach, beige. Therefore I always carried a piece of Ink-Jet paper with me & smear some fdn on it to watch for the undertone, I love it whenever I do that, the SA will go yack yack yack (they never saw that b4) ... I simply ignored them. Since the lighting in the store is artificial & ink-jet paper is perfectly white, I can easily identify the yellow tone & pick the shade (lighter or darker).
Oh, a nice satin-matte finish, may need a little powder on the T-zone, definitely will repurchase.
Update: I returned to get the 07 soft beige, Now I can mix 1:1 ratio to suit my skin & likely 1:2 in summer.