Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

1 review

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

well, yes and no on buying again. I love the way this goes on, I love the way it looks, and I love they way it lasts - no kidding, I put it on at 6am and at 9pm last night I looked like I had just put my makeup on. It truly delivers a wonderful, lasting, finish. Not too matte and not too dewy. No caking, no weird smell, no funny business of any kind ... but I have one major issue that most probably won't have - my skin is VERY dry and this is just not moist enough. It makes my face feel drawn and tight. I am experimenting with different things to wear under it but so far, nothing is helping the dryness. SO, if you don't have extremely dry skin like I do, you will probably love this. It is an excellent product and the problem really lies more with me than with the makeup bc my skin is just so dry. It is marketed to "normal" skin I believe. I do love the finish and lasting power so much that I am not gonna give up on finding a base that will make it work better for me. Overall, I do highly recommend this.
*UPDATE*
I am using Stila illuminating moisturizer under this and works like a charm. So, Intervene and Stila combo works wonderfully for me. I am so glad I found a way to make Intervene work, bc it truly is an awsome product.