Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/18/2014 10:27:00 AM

Elizabeth Arden - Intervene foundation is a must have foundation I have always suffered with hormonal acne and could not find a perfect foundation until a friend recommended this one. I have repurchased this foundation more than 15 times and can't find anything that comes close to this. It's oil free non-acnegenic and non-comedogenic with SPF 15 it is medium to high coverage and is easy to blend on to the skin covers up blemishes and redness and acne well. In my opinion best foundation and highly recommend this.

Second best foundation I've used after revlon colour stay. I'm pale and i find all arden products so dark on me! However the coverage is good for problem skin but it doesn't seem to even my skin tone particularly well which is something I need in a foundation. It stays put SO well and looks exactly the same by the time I'm home

on 3/6/2013 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It is a great foundation, gives a semi-matte finish, the coverage is medium. I apply it with a sponge, it blends easily and gives a very natural result. The staying power is really good as well and it is not cakey at all. I only need a pump for my entire face, so a little lasts long for me. My HG, I recommend!

I am 33 yrs old and after 30 my skin changed. Nothing covered without looking all caked. This product is the bomb! I absolutely love it. I had 2 photo shoots and in one I was wearing I think age rewind and in the other I was wearing Intervene. I couldn't believe the difference! The coverage was great and long lasting and cake free. When I showed my friends, one said, "Wow this looks like you (the pic using Interevine), and this could be your mother (the one using age rewind)!" That's how big the difference was. So far it's the best foundation I've ever used. The Flawless Finish is ok too, but I think Intervene the ultimate best!

on 1/6/2012 1:34:00 AM

I have to say that I am impressed with this product. I have it in soft porcelain, the lightest shade. The first thing I noticed was that the formula was quite thin for a foundation, let alone a matte one. Despite that, it went on wonderfully and gave me great coverage. My foundation routine used to include a liquid foundation and a powder to get the coverage and finish this gives me. The feel is ok, it feels fairly light on, but a bit heavy to the touch, which I quess is pretty normal for a matte foundation.

I got this for 20 bucks an it's originally 50 so I got such a good deal, the packaging is lovely and comes in a box and a really nice bottle :) I have this in soft porcelain, the lightest shade and I have to say this is my new HG, it's creamy and looks matte when you apply it, you don't even need powder! It light and doesn't feel cakey even though it's creamy. Definite re-purchase :)! 10/10

on 3/24/2011 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I am so happy I tried this! It's my new HG. I have it in soft porcelain and it's perfect match for my fair skin. Very creamy, the application is very easy. I love this on my skin, because it's very light, no mask at all. No problem with my oily T-zone! The skin looks so flawless! I recommend to anyone, beucase it's not expensive and definitely worth trying! I will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is no better than any drugstore foundation. The shades were way too dark for me, offered no coverage and didn't look natural at all. Before I bought this I was using L'oreal infallible foundation and immediately switched back to it when I finished it.

on 9/22/2010 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really don't like this foundation. I looks really good just after it's been put on, but it goes blotchy and uneven soon after application. It's not the most expensive foundation I've ever bought, but certainly not worth the price.

on 1/7/2010 7:54:00 PM

Received a $30 GC for the local Arden Red Door Spa, so I thought I'd use it for foundation, as I had run out of my usual Lauder DoubleWear.

Although I'm mid-50s and postmeno, I still have combo skin with oily T-zone, with fair skin, which "eats" most foundations, liquid or mineral. I first liked that Intervene comes in a bottle with a pump, which was easy to use, and does not require me to but my fingers along the rim of the bottle, so it's a cleaner application. The pump was easy to use, with two quick squirts just enough for using all over my face, including an extra dab for spotty areas. I topped it off with a bit of MK loose powder and my BB Rose Shimmerbrick. I wore my DayWear SPF 30 under it. The coverage was medium to full, and lasted more than eight hours with no touchups, Intervene is almost or as good as DoubleWear on my skin. Both are great products.