Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by age: 30-35
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 5/1/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I have just finished my first bottle after changing from another liquid brand. This foundation gives a medium coverage and easy to blend, does not smell, does not make my skin break out. It is also reasonably long wearing and blend quite well with any setting powders. The bottle has a nice pump.

on 8/24/2012 3:10:00 PM

This is the best foundation i have ever tried. It stay put the hole day and it just look like a perfect skin. No shine no grease just amazing. Try it!

I am 33 yrs old and after 30 my skin changed. Nothing covered without looking all caked. This product is the bomb! I absolutely love it. I had 2 photo shoots and in one I was wearing I think age rewind and in the other I was wearing Intervene. I couldn't believe the difference! The coverage was great and long lasting and cake free. When I showed my friends, one said, "Wow this looks like you (the pic using Interevine), and this could be your mother (the one using age rewind)!" That's how big the difference was. So far it's the best foundation I've ever used. The Flawless Finish is ok too, but I think Intervene the ultimate best!

on 3/5/2012 6:36:00 PM

Aaaah. Someone help me. Why do sa's match me darker. I got honey in this. The store lighting is crap. This settled in every pore and even on my hand it leaves a oxidised patch. Mac nc30 is quite a good match but breaks me out so im always tryin to find the hg foundation for my combo skin. This aint it. Colour was off. Made me look 10 years older. Search is still on.

on 5/6/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. I received a sample of this as a GWP in soft cameo which is WAY too dark for me so I didn't know what I was going to do with it. I decided that instead of throwing it out I would mix it with equal parts of my facial moisturizer and use it that way... well OMG boys and girls I couldn't believe it, flawless, oilfree perfection all day. Plus, because I cut it with moisturizer it totally worked for my skintone!

If you are having a good skin day and just need something to even and matte your face then make yourself a TM with this and you will be in love like me. I just set it with a translucent powder and voila! In fact, I am going to buy a full size in soft cameo because this is working so well for me. For the record, I mix it with Biore pore minimizing moisturizer with spf 15. I took one lippie off because of the price.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Wow. i could not believe my eyes! The best face lift i have had in months!
To be honest, when I tried this foundation on my wrist I had doubts (yeah I know this is a wrong spot but what are you gonna do when you are in the store and you are already made up? where do you try new foundations?? on your hands and wrists... we all do that!).
I said, seeing it on my wrist I was not 100% convinced as I found the texture weird, it was super runny and it took forever to blend and to dry when applied. I was scared that it would look greasy and took forever to dry of my face as well.
However, in the end i bought it as it had a very good price, like 25 Euros (other foundations are soo expensive! you can't get anything like Dior or Chanel or Lancome for less than 41 Euros!!) and I am always in the life-long quest of finding the new HG foundation.
So I bought it in shade Soft Sand 05, has a neutral tone (so it is neither yellow nor pinky); this shade is darker than my usual foundation shade, but I am still quite tanned and this suits my tanned tone now (matching the neck/body tan).
Application: smooth, it is a tad runny, but it spreads evenly, melts into skin and yeah, it covers everything with just one layer!!!
I have brown spots (melasma) and I applied a drop more on the damn spots, and *magic* everything was concealed (=no concealer needed!!).
What I got: an Extremely smooth, younger looking face! A real face lift. I was amazed.
Fixed it with my usual loose powder.
The result is matte but NOT flat (your skin looks natural but not dewy, but I do not go for the dewy look, prefer matte) and really long staying; no need to blot until midday, which is the average/good performance for a foundation on me (I have a shining T-zone in summer that is always to be blotted & powdered during the day).
I am really impressed wiht this foundation; I am going to buy it in a lighter shade to match my winter skintone. LOVE!

on 4/25/2009 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had a hard time with this. I loved the pump applicator. It took me 2-3 pumps to cover my face, and it was medium to light at best. This didn't cover anything. I wore it for about a week before I could and finally could put my finger on what I didn't like. It looked natural--- had the lightest shade, shell, and it lasted all day. But, I had to blot, and it accentuated every dry spot and pore on my face. It did nothing to improve my face and no smoothing effect, I looked better without makeup than with this. As mentioned already, this also had a drying effect. It was like double wear makeup --but a higher quality and a more natural look.
EDIT: I've been using this more in the summer. I put it on with my fingers, and I don't put any powder on top of this. it ends up looking more natural. doesn't oxidize, and hasn't been drying me out yet. i like that it has sunscreen. soft sunbeige is a better match, though might be too dark. shell is too pink. i think this could be good makeup if you get the right match. not sure i have the right match. shiseido liquid still the best i've found. not sure i would repurchase because it exaggerates all the dry areas on your face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I normally use Estee Lauder's Lucidity but I thought I would try Intervene. The color match is perfect and I love the pump dispenser. One pump is more than enough.

The foundation does have a propensity to be a bit dry after application but if since I moisturize and prime I'm not having a problem. It's got great stayiing power which is a plus. The only minus for me is that the coverage is at most in the medium range but that's why they make MAC concealer. *g*

Overall I think I will purchase this again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I read some good reviews of this on another cosmetic site and decided to try it. The first day I tried it I liked the coverage and finish well enough. It actually reminded me a little of the discontinued Air Wear by Loreal which was one of my all time favorite drugstore brands. It is a bit more matte than what I normally use and I needed to really blend it. You will definitely want to moisturize well before using this because it will be hard to blend otherwise. It's even better to start blending it when there is still some "slip" to your face before your moisturizer is dry. I found this out because I applied it after my moisturizer had soaked in and the consistency was almost too dry to get a natural finish. After using this for a few days I did start getting a few pimples here and there so I have stopped using it for a little while and will give it another shot. For me there is nothing remarkable about this foundation, so I will keep on my seemingly never-ending search for one that is.

on 3/11/2008 12:57:00 PM

As with everyone, I was sucked in at the EA counter for the upcoming GWP event. Since I was still looking for the perfect foundation being after two years of searching, I was glad to try EA new Intervene foundation. Hmmmm...I was very impressed with the application at the EA counter. I was given a sample and have been using it ever since. I have finally found the foundation I was searching for. It glides on so well with a matte finish all day long. Really....minimal to no touch up is required during the day. I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I dont get any break outs from this product!!!!! Will update should my review changes on this product.UPDATE: I had to stop use for it made my pores seem large or maybe the foundation was not an exact match for me; therefore, it was settling in my pores. Eventhough I love the texture it was a bit too drying for me during the day. I feel as though my cheeks were extremely dry. As noted in on of the reviews, you will need to moistures very well prior to applying this foundation. I wish this was the one for my as previously mentioned....Hmm now I am on the search once again... Current trying the new stick my prescriptives....let's see how long it will last!