Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 3/5/2012 6:36:00 PM

Aaaah. Someone help me. Why do sa's match me darker. I got honey in this. The store lighting is crap. This settled in every pore and even on my hand it leaves a oxidised patch. Mac nc30 is quite a good match but breaks me out so im always tryin to find the hg foundation for my combo skin. This aint it. Colour was off. Made me look 10 years older. Search is still on.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is no better than any drugstore foundation. The shades were way too dark for me, offered no coverage and didn't look natural at all. Before I bought this I was using L'oreal infallible foundation and immediately switched back to it when I finished it.

on 12/23/2009 3:10:00 PM

This foundation will settle in fine lines and wrinkles making them more visible. Very drying-even on normal skin. Ladies-especially older with mature skin-avoid this and save your money. The best foundation for mature skin is Color Recapture from Olay. I know I've tried them all. This is the worst foundation I've ever used, period.

This stuff was awful, not at all meant for dry skin. At first it looked great, face looked flawless but then it started to dry my skin out. It has since been flushed down the drain and won't repurchase. It's a shame because I had such high hopes for this after reading great reviews and it fooled me by those first few days. Again, definitely not for dry skin types. In fact, my skin even started to peel some from this foundation, so disappointed.

on 1/10/2013 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I thought I would try this because I wanted something with a little more coverage,because I read they had changed my favorite BB foundation.It was fine when it was applied in the store but after using it for about a week the color has changed and looks darker. It also feels very dry on my skin,and makes me look older and has a wierd smell.I'm planning on returning this.

on 9/22/2010 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really don't like this foundation. I looks really good just after it's been put on, but it goes blotchy and uneven soon after application. It's not the most expensive foundation I've ever bought, but certainly not worth the price.

I got given a bottle free from training. They made the foundation sound amazing and I was really looking forward to trying mine. The colour was great, the coverage was variable so that was fine. What I did not like about this foundation was how the texture didn't glide nicely on my skin and how dry it made it feel. I've tried a lot of foundations and even when they were mattifying ones my skin still felt soft and supple afterwards and strangely, despite the dryness, for a mattifying foundation it was not able to control my oilyness for long. It looks nice on, but doesn't do much for my skin. I prefer foundations that do both.

on 3/16/2008 8:36:00 AM

Tried this foundation in Soft Beige, and while it looked like a match in the store and seemed to cover unwanted reddish undertones, the coverage didn't last past the drive home. I have normal/combination skin, and the began to feel like a chalky mask after less than an hour, and accentuated fine lines to a horrifying degree. This is advertised as having all kinds of good anti-aging stuff, but it made me look 10 years older in less than a couple hours because it highlighted tiny lines and offered zero moisture. I don't have particularly dry skin, so its crepe-y effect was rather surprising. Maybe it works for some, but not me. Too mask-y, too matte - it reminds me of the old Cover Girl cheap foundation, minus the Noxema smell. Definitely not a re-purchase. This is some nasty stuff.

on 3/11/2008 12:57:00 PM

As with everyone, I was sucked in at the EA counter for the upcoming GWP event. Since I was still looking for the perfect foundation being after two years of searching, I was glad to try EA new Intervene foundation. Hmmmm...I was very impressed with the application at the EA counter. I was given a sample and have been using it ever since. I have finally found the foundation I was searching for. It glides on so well with a matte finish all day long. Really....minimal to no touch up is required during the day. I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I dont get any break outs from this product!!!!! Will update should my review changes on this product.UPDATE: I had to stop use for it made my pores seem large or maybe the foundation was not an exact match for me; therefore, it was settling in my pores. Eventhough I love the texture it was a bit too drying for me during the day. I feel as though my cheeks were extremely dry. As noted in on of the reviews, you will need to moistures very well prior to applying this foundation. I wish this was the one for my as previously mentioned....Hmm now I am on the search once again... Current trying the new stick my prescriptives....let's see how long it will last!

on 3/4/2008 9:38:00 AM

I bought this hoping for a great foundation. I was so disappointed. The color was fine, but I had a problem with it lasting through the day. I have had much better luck with EL Resilience Cream Foundation in the compact. Excellent buildable coverage that lasted all day for me. Wished this worked better for me