Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/19/2012 8:18:00 AM

This make-up is incredibly light and seems almost watery when it is applied, but oh, my goodness, what it looks and feels like after it is on is incredible. It is a lovely matte finish-not dry matte, but a soft matte-and lasts all day on my almost sixty year-old skin. Add the loose powder, and you have a beautiful look. It will not totally cover my few sun spots, but I don't believe I would want to wear a make-up heavy enough to do that. It does soften them until they are barely noticeable on my forehead. Love this base!

on 1/7/2010 7:54:00 PM

Received a $30 GC for the local Arden Red Door Spa, so I thought I'd use it for foundation, as I had run out of my usual Lauder DoubleWear.

Although I'm mid-50s and postmeno, I still have combo skin with oily T-zone, with fair skin, which "eats" most foundations, liquid or mineral. I first liked that Intervene comes in a bottle with a pump, which was easy to use, and does not require me to but my fingers along the rim of the bottle, so it's a cleaner application. The pump was easy to use, with two quick squirts just enough for using all over my face, including an extra dab for spotty areas. I topped it off with a bit of MK loose powder and my BB Rose Shimmerbrick. I wore my DayWear SPF 30 under it. The coverage was medium to full, and lasted more than eight hours with no touchups, Intervene is almost or as good as DoubleWear on my skin. Both are great products.

on 1/23/2008 6:29:00 AM

I agree with previous review. I will add that it looks as good in the am as it does in the pm without a touchup. I have used all foundations, from the most expensive SKII to Milani at CVS, and I am surpised by Elizabeth Ardens since I don't usually care for this brand. I was at the counter because I do love their ceramide perfect lipsticks and I sampled this foundation and went back the next day to purchase. I wear it over Chanel's new primer and that makes a very natural finish for me.