Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Second best foundation I've used after revlon colour stay. I'm pale and i find all arden products so dark on me! However the coverage is good for problem skin but it doesn't seem to even my skin tone particularly well which is something I need in a foundation. It stays put SO well and looks exactly the same by the time I'm home

I got this for 20 bucks an it's originally 50 so I got such a good deal, the packaging is lovely and comes in a box and a really nice bottle :) I have this in soft porcelain, the lightest shade and I have to say this is my new HG, it's creamy and looks matte when you apply it, you don't even need powder! It light and doesn't feel cakey even though it's creamy. Definite re-purchase :)! 10/10

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is no better than any drugstore foundation. The shades were way too dark for me, offered no coverage and didn't look natural at all. Before I bought this I was using L'oreal infallible foundation and immediately switched back to it when I finished it.

on 3/26/2010 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE IT!!!!
my HG foundation!!

I have extremely oily skin so I used A LOT of foundations that could handle my oiliness! The foundations i bought were quite cheap because i never believed in the more expensiv the better concept!
but a lovely pharmacist introduced me to this foundation and i have never looked back!
I found my EXACT match which is very rare because i have a yellow base.

FEW TIPS:
Use a foundation brush...dont use a sponge!! (sponge make s it look a bit cakey)
and definitely less is more...when i caked it on when i used it the first time (like i normally did with my old foundation) i realized that as hours went by, it looked a tiny bit streaky.

I def recommend this foundation!

DISCONTINUED MY COLOUR! :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation! Being a male it is hard to get something that makes the texture of your skin nice, This was perfect for it!
i love that it is 100% oil free and does not clog pores. I got this foundation in Soft beige and at first i thought it was too pale but i soon realised it was just that the other foundations i had been using were a lot darker/too dark. It takes me 1-2 pumps to cover my face and i would considder it medium coverage but definitely buildable. The product has no weird smell (Like Lancome!) and it goes on beautifully. It lasts the whole day for me without touchups unless i i go out at night i'll use maybe another half pump just where i need it. This is a great, great product and i really reccomend!

this product wasnt bad, care must be taken to apply it correctly, the moisturiser and primer is a must, also it can end up looking shiny after a while so a powder over may be a good idea. or blotting papers.
it wasnt the best foundation iv tried but it was better than most, the coverage it quite good.

on 2/5/2009 3:51:00 PM

this foundation gave good coverage and was very natural looking, although i have quite dry skin and it exentuated it a bit. so i would think it would be better for normal to oily skin types as its quite mattyfying, and is realy a good foundation.