Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

4.1

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Acetate, Octinoxate (3.5), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mica, Polyethylene, Oleyl Oleate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Lanolin Oil, Barium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Alumina, Bht *********(3.5 octinoxate) PETROLATUM; POLYBUTENE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; TOCOPHEROL; RETINYL PALMITATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; CHOLESTEROL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES; RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL; SQUALANE; SILICA; VANILLIN; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE; STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)

Mine is the old white yet elegant & simple functional packaging iirc no spf. I don’t like spf I’m lip products bcoz the cheap 1s turn bitter on me it’s body chemistry it starts out fine then I feel/taste it turning. Not so w this lipbalm. My lips never go bare tbh. I normally use MAC lip conditioner my ride or die but the EL lives in my bathroom I treat it as a part of my skincare regimen AM/PM no more no less my lips are a little from MAC retro matte liquid it seems to leech out all the natural moisture out of my lips. I can’t wait for lipgloss to come back into vogue I’m sick of lemon puckered sour lips I want the full thick glossy plump pale trout pout! I got this in GWP it’s lasted ages I’ll prob lose it rather then use it up I have this propensity to lose MU. #winning I would rebuy for a song!! Price is the deciding factor.

on 2/28/2018 2:39:00 AM

Exceptionally hydrating lip balm with the added benefit of SPF 15.

I have purchased it since 1987, when it was launched and have been a faithful user ever since.
The formula was changed and simplified throughout the years but the lasting hydration with a no-tacky feel it provides is the same as before.

Unfortunately, it is more and more difficult to get hold of today. Has been phased out in Europe, but one can still get hold of it in bigger department stores in the US.

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate 3.5%
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Acetate, Octinoxate (3.5%), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mica, Polyethylene, Oleyl Oleate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Lanolin Oil, Barium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Alumina, Bht continued >>

on 2/9/2017 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

For a comfort seeking lip balm, your best choices are at the drugstore, a regular old stick of Chapstick is 100 times better than this overpriced package buy. If your lips are chapped, it will actually make the problem worse. It leaves a waxy coating that does nothing to moisturize, makes my lips feel uncomfortable, and has a cosmetic taste. I'm just glad this came as a gift so I didn't spend money on it.

on 8/12/2016 12:31:00 AM

This product is smoothing on the lips. It is perfect for dry lips and is perfect for underneath your lipstick. It really soaks into your lips.

on 7/13/2016 6:29:00 AM

Horrible product. Hard, waxy texture which does nothing to condition my (not particularly dry) lips.

Disgusting chemical "cheap makeup" smell.

99p chapstick works a million times better for me!

on 4/28/2016 1:55:00 PM

Cannot live without. After applying this under your favorite lipstick, lips look fresh and supple. Lip color stays on for a good, long time. Sensibly priced as well.

on 12/20/2015 1:34:00 PM

It doesn't last long and makes my lips feel dry, and the taste/smell is bitter

on 8/12/2015 7:45:00 AM

I don't know what it is with me and Estee Lauder lippies, but they ALWAYS break/come out of the base. Wonky lipstick is so annoying! I hadn't even used this and it was already broken at the base. Product wise, a pot of blistex beats it by a mile. I cannot stand having dry lips and I ran out of my trusty pot and started using this and I need to put it on every hour or end up with prune/lemon mouth. It fab though for the first 15 minutes after applying

on 12/7/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I received this lip conditioner as part of a gwp. I like it because it conditions my lips and provides a light shine over lipstick.

on 7/4/2015 11:58:00 PM

A great product with very light or unremarkable scent. It moisturizes and heals my bleeding, chapped lips. Highly recommend.

22.01.17: so many years go by and I'm still in love with it.