Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

4.1

(3.5% octinoxate) PETROLATUM; POLYBUTENE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; TOCOPHEROL; RETINYL PALMITATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; CHOLESTEROL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES; RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL; SQUALANE; SILICA; VANILLIN; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE; STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)

on 7/13/2016 6:29:00 AM

Horrible product. Hard, waxy texture which does nothing to condition my (not particularly dry) lips.

Disgusting chemical "cheap makeup" smell.

99p chapstick works a million times better for me!

on 4/28/2016 1:55:00 PM

Cannot live without. After applying this under your favorite lipstick, lips look fresh and supple. Lip color stays on for a good, long time. Sensibly priced as well.

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/20/2015 1:34:00 PM

It doesn't last long and makes my lips feel dry, and the taste/smell is bitter

on 8/12/2015 7:45:00 AM

I don't know what it is with me and Estee Lauder lippies, but they ALWAYS break/come out of the base. Wonky lipstick is so annoying! I hadn't even used this and it was already broken at the base. Product wise, a pot of blistex beats it by a mile. I cannot stand having dry lips and I ran out of my trusty pot and started using this and I need to put it on every hour or end up with prune/lemon mouth. It fab though for the first 15 minutes after applying

on 7/4/2015 11:58:00 PM

A great product with very light or unremarkable scent. It moisturizes and heals my bleeding, chapped lips. Highly recommend.

on 12/7/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I received this lip conditioner as part of a gwp. I like it because it conditions my lips and provides a light shine over lipstick.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

To me, this isn't worth the money. It just like any other moisturizer, just a bit better I guess. Vaseline or Chapstick or even Carmex is a lot better than this. This is just overpriced for a lip balm. The scent is what really bothers me the most. It smells like old fashion lipstick, like that Lancôme/ Chanel/ Estée Lauder lipstick scent your grandmother or mother used to wore. It just smell awful but not unbearable. The only thing I gave this product a 4 star instead of 2-3 is because it isn't very shiny nor slippery so it's nice to wear under lipstick and your lipstick won't smudge or get sheer. The packaging is also very chic and expensive. I wouldn't be buying it again. Gladly, I got this as a free gift.

on 5/20/2014 7:17:00 AM

Aquaphor ointment is far better. This is an overpriced lip balm. Even Elizabeth Arden eight hour beats this. I do like Estée Lauder Lipstick, but I won't ever buy this. Granted, it does have some vitamins, but it just doesn't do enough to justify the price. On a positive note, it is lightweight and can be used during the day under lipstick without affecting the wear time of said lipstick.

Oh, well, I guess it's my fault. I should know by now that any lip product with SPF in it dries out my lips. Unfortunately, this product was no exception. I do love the packaging and the overall feel of this lip treatment but I can't use it because it pulls the moisture out of my lips.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

For the price, I expected so much more from this lip conditioner. The list of ingredients is very similiar to Estee Lauder Pure Color lipsticks, so it is pretty much a castor lip balm that dries out my lips. Clinique superbalm is so much better than this. But then again, so is plain aquaphor lip ointment. Packaging is very elegant though.

Popular Lip Treatments