Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

4.1

(3.5% octinoxate) PETROLATUM; POLYBUTENE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; TOCOPHEROL; RETINYL PALMITATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; CHOLESTEROL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES; RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL; SQUALANE; SILICA; VANILLIN; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE; STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)

on 8/12/2016 12:31:00 AM

This product is smoothing on the lips. It is perfect for dry lips and is perfect for underneath your lipstick. It really soaks into your lips.

on 7/13/2016 6:29:00 AM

Horrible product. Hard, waxy texture which does nothing to condition my (not particularly dry) lips.

Disgusting chemical "cheap makeup" smell.

99p chapstick works a million times better for me!

on 4/28/2016 1:55:00 PM

Cannot live without. After applying this under your favorite lipstick, lips look fresh and supple. Lip color stays on for a good, long time. Sensibly priced as well.

on 12/20/2015 1:34:00 PM

It doesn't last long and makes my lips feel dry, and the taste/smell is bitter

on 8/12/2015 7:45:00 AM

I don't know what it is with me and Estee Lauder lippies, but they ALWAYS break/come out of the base. Wonky lipstick is so annoying! I hadn't even used this and it was already broken at the base. Product wise, a pot of blistex beats it by a mile. I cannot stand having dry lips and I ran out of my trusty pot and started using this and I need to put it on every hour or end up with prune/lemon mouth. It fab though for the first 15 minutes after applying

on 7/4/2015 11:58:00 PM

A great product with very light or unremarkable scent. It moisturizes and heals my bleeding, chapped lips. Highly recommend.

on 12/7/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I received this lip conditioner as part of a gwp. I like it because it conditions my lips and provides a light shine over lipstick.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

To me, this isn't worth the money. It just like any other moisturizer, just a bit better I guess. Vaseline or Chapstick or even Carmex is a lot better than this. This is just overpriced for a lip balm. The scent is what really bothers me the most. It smells like old fashion lipstick, like that Lancôme/ Chanel/ Estée Lauder lipstick scent your grandmother or mother used to wore. It just smell awful but not unbearable. The only thing I gave this product a 4 star instead of 2-3 is because it isn't very shiny nor slippery so it's nice to wear under lipstick and your lipstick won't smudge or get sheer. The packaging is also very chic and expensive. I wouldn't be buying it again. Gladly, I got this as a free gift.

on 5/20/2014 7:17:00 AM

Aquaphor ointment is far better. This is an overpriced lip balm. Even Elizabeth Arden eight hour beats this. I do like Estée Lauder Lipstick, but I won't ever buy this. Granted, it does have some vitamins, but it just doesn't do enough to justify the price. On a positive note, it is lightweight and can be used during the day under lipstick without affecting the wear time of said lipstick.

Oh, well, I guess it's my fault. I should know by now that any lip product with SPF in it dries out my lips. Unfortunately, this product was no exception. I do love the packaging and the overall feel of this lip treatment but I can't use it because it pulls the moisture out of my lips.