3.1

price range

Reviews

2.0

9 years ago

Not a keeper. I expect sheer coverage from a TM but this looked like nothing on my skin-I might as well have applied regular moisturizer. It comes out very thin, even after shaking the bottle and it took awhile to set/dry on my skin. Considering I buy TMs to spend less time doing my mu, I don't want to wait 5 mins for it to dry! Also, this didnt seem to moisturize very well--I could see dry patches where I usually have none. The smell is noticeable but it didn't bug me and I expect if I kept using this I would eventually not even notice it but I am returning it and continuing on my hunt for HG TM.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I gave this product a 4..Only b/c i think if i got a different color it would work for me:) I have only used this twice and it seems like the color is not showing up on my face as if i weren't even putting it on..I don't know if it is b/c this is NOT the right color for me if i need a different color or if i am just not putting enough on..I only have used this twice b/c i LOVE LOVE LOVE The other Physicians Formula Tinted moisturizer in the Orange bottle works great and shows up on my face!! I lov this one so i haven't really used the other kind! When i use it more i will probably right another review to make sure what i am saying is true!!! B/c i LOVE LOVE LOVE Physicand Formula makeup its one of my favorite brands and i just do not want to say that it doesn't show up on my face and then realize when i use it again it does! The Orange bottle tinted Moisturizer is amazing and i love love it!!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2.0

9 years ago

Did not like it, I definately will not be buying again it actually made me break out all over my t-zone area... I only give it a 2 because of its smell, I actually love the smell of it even if other people hate it I guess it a "You like it or you dont" smell.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

9 years ago

Would I buy again? Yes! And already have more than once. In addition to the obvious appeal of an all-natural product, I really like what this does for my skin. Makes it look naturally smooth, even and healthy, but without any obvious "foundation" look. After a bit of trial and error, I discovered an ideal combination that works for me: I apply Vitamin C serum and let it absorb, then I apply this, then hit my dark circles and a few light sun spots with concealer, then set it all with ELF sheer or shimmer mineral finishing powder. Lasts all day with no crazy shine or oxidation. If I'm going out after work I'll blot a bit, but could go without if I had to. Oh -- I realize the smell may put some people off, but it definitely grew on me and fades quickly. I never smell it throughout the day. And one tube lasts a long time. I thought I was getting low 2 wks ago and bought another one, but the original tube it still going strong.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

9 years ago

This product unfortunately did not work for me. I actually really liked the smell--a natural lavender smell, which may be unpleasant to those who dislike the smell of lavender essential oil. The product is quite runny, and must be shaken well before use. It doesn't contain parabens, which is critical for me. I wanted so much to like this tinted moisturizer, but it simply doesn't agree with my skin. I have dry skin, prone to dehydration and flakiness. The product was very smooth and felt very nice during application, but within two hours, my dry skin was very oily in the t-zone, which was VERY surprising. I suspect it was the SD alcohol that caused this problem. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with very dry or very oily skin. Perhaps it would be ok for someone with normalized skin. I wish I could recommend it, because the majority of the ingredients are very nice, and particularly because it's a paraben-free product--and in drugstore brands that is VERY hard to find. But, this just isn't a product that worked for me at all. Coverage was sheer, which is to be expected of a tinted moisturizer, and the tone was not overly orange-y, but rather a nice neutral. However, the ingredients just didn't work for my skin.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This looked nice at first, especially in natural light. It felt light. But my one problem with it is that it contains a lot of oil. And considering that I have oily skin and purchased this in July....it didn't work so well for me. The oiliness might be tolerable, but the color is very off on this. I don't know how to describe it, but it's kind of pink/gray/orange. I looked at photos taken of me after I wore this outside for the first time, and m forehead is very oily and there is a slight pink/orange(?) cast to it. But the coverage was decent. MAYBE this would work in another shade. Now that I've had this for 4 months, it's starting to squeeze out of the cap a little too much, so that it becomes very messy and wastes a lot. And yes, it smells strongly of lavender for the first few minutes. The ingredient list looked okay to me, but I probably won't give this another try.

About reviewer (292 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

1.0

9 years ago

This product is quite useless IMO. It is not at all moisturizing. It goes on clear. It's like applying alcohol-base gel on my face. It disappears right off. I threw it away.

About reviewer (561 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

I was really excited to try this when I read through the ingredients at the drugstore, and I was even more impressed when I got it home. The liquid texture is easy to apply; it doesn't make my skin shiny, greasy, or feel cakey; and it doesn't itch or break out. There are very few products that work for me, and it's great to find something that works at a drugstore price. The only downside of this product is that the tube leaks. I have to keep it propped up (cap side up) at home, and put it inside 2 ziplock bags when bringing it along with me...which sort of defeats the purpose of eco-friendly packaging.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

1.0

9 years ago

If you like wearing ginger dressing on your face, go for it. I may as well have had nothing on my face, and it smelled ridiculous. I usually love PF, but this stinks--literally!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

10 years ago

I liked this much better in the winter when I had much drier skin, then again I always used my health wear powder over it. The other day (beginning of august) I went out with just this on and my mom commented on how greasy/shiny I looked!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29