Alchimie Forever Antioxidant Relief For The Feet 532nm [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

Not tested on animals

AMAZING PRODUCT! My feet felt like silk after just one application. I have super dry feet and this product has after just one night of use reversed years of cracking/drying! A MUST HAVE! Highly recommend this product!

on 5/12/2009 1:50:00 PM

no kidding-the best result from a foot cream, i dont really need to do my pedicures as often, so that is a major money saver. i just use a pumice stone in the shower three times a week and then use this cream after before bed. the soles of my feet look perfect and my feet are looking good.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

WOW! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT...

Can you guess I love this product?!

I received a small sample of this product and from the first second I fell in love with it's fresh smell - a bit citrusy, but also green and fresh. I think fresh is the best description for the smell. It feels wonderful going on and sinks in rather quickly.

I fell in love with the product and immediately bought two full-sized creams because apparently this product was out of stock at skinstore.com and I didn't dare not have a back-up once the first one was finished. A bit excessive, I admit it. But I fell that hard for it.

My feet are in good shape but my heels and soles are really dry. I get regular pedicures and abuse my feet by wearing 3.5 inch heels each and every day. You know what, this stuff has helped my feet tremendously. My heels are looking and feeling baby soft and I've never had such results with any other foot cream - and I've used them all. Even DDF Pedi Cream and PTR. None of them even come close to this one. And because of the smell, I'm more inclined to be religious about putting it one each and every night before bed. The smell is nice enough to also use this as a hand cream and so I'm not running to wash my hands after using this product but rather the cream has also benefitted my hands as they are getting a treat each and every night.

Well worth the expensive ($39) price tag. I've not been able to find it on ebay for less and am willing to go on using it because this is helping me to put more weeks in between each visit to the pedicurist.

Popular Lotions / Creams