3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Why I like this? It actually moisturizes. This one, the cream by Cetaphil, and their regular daily lotion as well. All three are very good, this one is my favorite though. It’s semi-matte. For extra hydration, the lotion by them and the cream are also great. If you’re someone who hates the feel of lotions, then go for the Nuetrogena oil free lotion, this one is even lighter, as well as Cerave lotion in the huge pump bottle, but if you’re like me and want to actually have moisturized skin, then this is your best bet. It’s moisturizes better than other brands and it’s light-weight, you can’t feel it on which I LOVE, while also being high in lipids and emollients, with limited absorbent agents so that it takes time to soak in, which is a good thing for a few reasons. I have tried many skincare products from high-end to low-end and this lotion actually moisturizes all day, better than Clinique, Lancôme, Clarins, etc...BUT with the exception of Eucerin moisturizing Creme the original version, nothing will beat that. It’s occlusive and extremely rich. It’s for an impaired skin barrier.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 months ago

The Cetaphil daily advances ultra-hydrating lotion is fantastic! I love it a lot, as it is for dry, sensitive skin, but it isn’t too rich, thick and greasy at all! Actually light-weight and refreshing! Using it before applying my makeup give me a beautiful glow and won’t leave a strange layer on tops. I love using it for my face but haven’t used this one for my body. https://youtu.be/LHSiZYHXpVE

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

a year ago

It does moisturize the skin really well. But I felt it leaves an oily look on the face

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

Mine doesn't look like the picture but a pump bottle with a green lid that reads Daily Hydrating Lotion for dry, extra dry skin. It was about 15 bucks full price. I absolutely love it. I've been having done crazy breakouts the past few months that's must be hormonal and my spot treatment was making my skin fall off. So I finally shelled out a few extra bucks and bought something i had heard great reviews of. Its made my face so much smoother, no peeling. Still breaking out but I don't think this is to blame because its only on my chin and I use this all over my face. I'm excited to try the night cream next.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Love this!! Moisturizing and lightweight. I actually don't own that many skincare products as my regimen is really simple (some baking soda or sugar to exfoliate and only a couple creams and moisturizers). This totally gets the job done and is well priced. Love how this feels.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

3 years ago

Unfortunately with prolonged use this breaks me out and caused whiteheads- luckily nothing cystic but I can't use it for more than a few days without breaking out. It also seems to 'sit' on the surface of the skin, without actually absorbing, therefore as soon as it is washed off the skin is dry again.

About reviewer (290 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

from

3 years ago

I have very dry and sensitive skin and this works well for me, especially layered over rose hip oil.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

Leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Absorbs well into skin. Doesn't leave sticky residue. A small amount for application is plenty.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

3 years ago

If you have sensitive and/or acne-prone skin, beware! I purchased the big pump bottle of this because they didn't have the smaller tube version available at my drugstore. The lotion is really sticky and tacky and never fully dries. Even when using a small amount, the lotion didn't sink into my skin and instead just sat on top of it causing my skin to look shiny and my hair to stick to my face. The lotion did seem to hydrate quite a bit, but the fact that it made my face shiny and sticky was gross, and after a few days of using it, my skin started to break out. I tried using this as just a hand or body moisturizer, but the feeling of the lotion just sitting on my skin making it sticky was unsettling; no thanks!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Honest review. Improved packaging has made a positive impact on how long the product keeps. Very hydrating. Moisturiser distributes easily and requires less rubbing in compared to its competition. Less is more with this product. Ingredients, from what I can see, won't impact on self-tanning formulations and will be effective in extending the duration of the tan. Although this product claims to be appropriate for both face and body, I would not recommend using this moisturiser on the face unless the skin is truly too dry for other products (possibly as a result of retin-a, roaccutane or a chemical peel post-operatively). It is simply too emollient rich. Furthermore, I believe this product is better suited to those who shower at night than those who shower in the morning. I base this claim upon how the product feels from hour to hour. In the initial hour of using the product, there is a distinct 'hydration' period akin to the feeling of the skin during humid weather. This may not be comfortable for all consumers. I'd recommend using this product to consumers living in dryer climates, or for during the winter months.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool