Cetaphil Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion For Dry Sensitive Skin

Cetaphil Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion For Dry Sensitive Skin
Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion For Dry Sensitive SkinCetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion For Dry Sensitive Skin

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Mine doesn't look like the picture but a pump bottle with a green lid that reads Daily Hydrating Lotion for dry, extra dry skin. It was about 15 bucks full price.
I absolutely love it. I've been having done crazy breakouts the past few months that's must be hormonal and my spot treatment was making my skin fall off. So I finally shelled out a few extra bucks and bought something i had heard great reviews of. Its made my face so much smoother, no peeling. Still breaking out but I don't think this is to blame because its only on my chin and I use this all over my face. I'm excited to try the night cream next.

Love this!!

Moisturizing and lightweight. I actually don't own that many skincare products as my regimen is really simple (some baking soda or sugar to exfoliate and only a couple creams and moisturizers). This totally gets the job done and is well priced. Love how this feels.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately with prolonged use this breaks me out and caused whiteheads- luckily nothing cystic but I can't use it for more than a few days without breaking out. It also seems to 'sit' on the surface of the skin, without actually absorbing, therefore as soon as it is washed off the skin is dry again.

on 6/29/2017 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very dry and sensitive skin and this works well for me, especially layered over rose hip oil.

on 6/19/2017 3:11:00 AM

Leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Absorbs well into skin. Doesn't leave sticky residue. A small amount for application is plenty.

If you have sensitive and/or acne-prone skin, beware! I purchased the big pump bottle of this because they didn't have the smaller tube version available at my drugstore. The lotion is really sticky and tacky and never fully dries. Even when using a small amount, the lotion didn't sink into my skin and instead just sat on top of it causing my skin to look shiny and my hair to stick to my face. The lotion did seem to hydrate quite a bit, but the fact that it made my face shiny and sticky was gross, and after a few days of using it, my skin started to break out. I tried using this as just a hand or body moisturizer, but the feeling of the lotion just sitting on my skin making it sticky was unsettling; no thanks!

on 12/31/2016 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Honest review. Improved packaging has made a positive impact on how long the product keeps. Very hydrating. Moisturiser distributes easily and requires less rubbing in compared to its competition. Less is more with this product. Ingredients, from what I can see, won't impact on self-tanning formulations and will be effective in extending the duration of the tan. Although this product claims to be appropriate for both face and body, I would not recommend using this moisturiser on the face unless the skin is truly too dry for other products (possibly as a result of retin-a, roaccutane or a chemical peel post-operatively). It is simply too emollient rich. Furthermore, I believe this product is better suited to those who shower at night than those who shower in the morning. I base this claim upon how the product feels from hour to hour. In the initial hour of using the product, there is a distinct 'hydration' period akin to the feeling of the skin during humid weather. This may not be comfortable for all consumers. I'd recommend using this product to consumers living in dryer climates, or for during the winter months.

on 11/19/2016 7:54:00 AM

Might be the unpopular opinion here but this lotion did cause white heads after 1 month usage and left a film on my face. Also don't find it as moisturizing as other creams I own. Stop immediately before any major breakout, applied as hand cream instead.

I didn't have a good experience with other cetaphil products as well. Big tub body lotion can be easily replaced with something more effective, and their facial cleanser / soap is NOT MILD at all, strips away moisture like no other. The worse part is I have normal, clear skin which had no problem with any other products in the past years. Can't imagine how people with sensitive skin use these. Just disappointed as they are quite expensive for drug store goods.

on 11/15/2016 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought a bottle of this, a bottle with the green pump, earlier this year on a whim. Not used anything by Cetaphil in ages. What got me on this was the shea butter and macadamia nut oil since my skin doesn't get along well with mineral oil. Before applying to my face I mix this with glycerine free rosewater,since I've found that glycerine is extremely drying if the humidity in the air is lower than 60%, and some essential oils for germ killing. I've noticed that this lotion keeps my skin moist and smooth and fine lines are lessened greatly. I do have to make sure that I exfoliate a few times a week to prevent breakouts and if I keep up with that then my skin gets along with this product. Hemp oil mixed in as well keeps the oil in my pores from getting hard and causing clogs. The panthenol in it keeps my skin hydrated and heals up any redness or irritation. Half a pump covers my face and neck very well. Good product and will keep using as long as my skin gets along with it!

on 10/27/2016 5:46:00 PM

Felt soothing, but left me with pimples:(

Popular Lotions / Creams